RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
#Wetriedtowarnthem :manny: but the ignorant racist american public knew... and they STILL voted for him...

The litmus test for the USA is how the country responds.
Th horrors of slavery and the Jim Crow era were sanitised. People had to dig deep to uncover the horror. Even the use of the word Jim Crow instead of apartheid. South Africa has the stigma associated with it to this day but people don’t think of that when they view America.
Ultimately Americans will need to decide if the are a nation of justice and laws or if the want to reintroduce a system of prejudice. In two years decades of race relations have been destroyed. Cacs think it is their inalienable right to have their foot on the necks of people of colour. We are about to find out the ones among them who have a conscience.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
i hope they get Giuliani for something ....
If the DOJ is interested in the “October Surprise” scenario at all, Giuliani will be done for. Unfortunately that was an entirely separate scandal altogether which would be massive and a crisis for any other administration...

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:russ:

12 Indictments before he meets with Putin, Mueller ain't playin around. Republicans scattering like roaches with the lights on trying to spin this. That Infrared Bar from Push looking more and more Classic:

tumblr_static_bl0o7vd26lw8c48o0cgc48o4w_2048_v2.gif

"THE LYRIC PENNIN' EQUALS THE TRUMP'S WINNIN'/THE BIGGER QUESTION NOW IS HOW THE RUSSIANS DID IT"

:whew:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i was telling someone the same exact thing a few days ago.
i wonder how many people in government and the media have that word bouncing around in their minds.

I keep referring to the Trump administration and the backers behind them as Hydra but no one believes me either... :manny: it shares TOO many parallels...