RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
some analysis from Seth Abramson on these new indictments

My brother called me earlier and told me I had to see this thread, I hadn’t gotten around to it yet, so thank you for posting it. Unbelievable. This really is some John Grisham type shyt. It would not surprise me in the absolute LEAST if the Russian agents that did this ended up dead as part of a cover up, and it would also give Trump cover saying “Putin took care of these folks for messing with the red, white, and blue”. The folks in this thread that haven’t drank the kook aid, and aren’t concern trolls, understand, Trump will be die a TRAITOR. No matter what the R’s do, no matter if cult45 or the Qultists become more popular, and decide he should be elected again, no matter if the R’s do nothing, no matter what, this man will die a traitor. If you are worried that he is going to get away with it, or whatever mindframe you want to accept, when this investigation is over, it will lead directly back to Donald Trump and a strong possibility that a lot of R lawmakers will be implicated, either for being involved from the onset, or the public obstruction of justice happening now. When this is over, if DJT is not removed from office, than we will be living in a different America than we are used to now. Along with all the garbage racism, sexism, xenophobia, that has always been here, we will also be dealing with an autocracy, a dictatorship, and I just can’t wrap my head around that, so I won’t until it is a reality. I refuse to engage in the “hope is lost”, “might as well accept it” bullshyt. Everybody deals with shyt differently, and if this becomes a reality, than I will deal with it my own way, but until that very fukking moment, DJT and the republic*nts, and anybody that love em, like em, tolerate em, can even find common ground with them on ANYTHING, can suck my whole, entire dikk from the back, and after I brick in they mouth, they NEED to kill themselves. I am not discriminating either, however these supporters exist, old, young, white, black, male, female, whatever, do yourself, help MAGA

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So who is the person that was running for Congress that got the info on a someone they were running against?

erickonasis

Resident Oldhead
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
My brother called me earlier and told me I had to see this thread, I hadn’t gotten around to it yet, so thank you for posting it. Unbelievable. This really is some John Grisham type shyt. It would not surprise me in the absolute LEAST if the Russian agents that did this ended up dead as part of a cover up, and it would also give Trump cover saying “Putin took care of these folks for messing with the red, white, and blue”. The folks in this thread that haven’t drank the kook aid, and aren’t concern trolls, understand, Trump will be die a TRAITOR. No matter what the R’s do, no matter if cult45 or the Qultists become more popular, and decide he should be elected again, no matter if the R’s do nothing, no matter what, this man will die a traitor. If you are worried that he is going to get away with it, or whatever mindframe you want to accept, when this investigation is over, it will lead directly back to Donald Trump and a strong possibility that a lot of R lawmakers will be implicated, either for being involved from the onset, or the public obstruction of justice happening now. When this is over, if DJT is not removed from office, than we will be living in a different America than we are used to now. Along with all the garbage racism, sexism, xenophobia, that has always been here, we will also be dealing with an autocracy, a dictatorship, and I just can’t wrap my head around that, so I won’t until it is a reality. I refuse to engage in the “hope is lost”, “might as well accept it” bullshyt. Everybody deals with shyt differently, and if this becomes a reality, than I will deal with it my own way, but until that very fukking moment, DJT and the republic*nts, and anybody that love em, like em, tolerate em, can even find common ground with them on ANYTHING, can suck my whole, entire dikk from the back, and after I brick in they mouth, they NEED to kill themselves. I am not discriminating either, however these supporters exist, old, young, white, black, male, female, whatever, do yourself, help MAGA

The last 2 sentences is EXACTLY how I feel :whew:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
We are getting closer and closer to the conclusion that will destroy either the country as a whole or the Republican. For that debt to society, one Jefferson Beauregard Sessions' recusal will be the initial turning point. As we all know or should know is that power corrupts and a majority of the Republican party is corrupted, tainted, whatever. The thing that works in our favor is that they think that they are smarter than they really are or it is that they are white and simply think that they can act with impunity in relation to their egregious acts. Anybody with common sense knew how the Strozk hearing was going to go. The smartest person in the room was testifing. Donald will get caught. Junior and Senior. Others will get entangled as well. When it's all said and done, our jobs will be to never, ever allow them to ever have revisionist history or whitewash the actions of these traitors and simply paint them all with the same brush. fukk civility, we need to shyt on them profusely and discard them to the trash heap of history as the flawed, backwards disease that they are. Democrats aren't perfect but we need to take care of our most immediate concern first. Turning the GOP into the regional, fractured party that wins a few local elections but is not relevant on the national and international political stage.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The UN initiative for businesses to promote sustainability? I don't think it's related to fukkery Fridays.

Then why do they keep mentioning migration heavy on every post!?!? it's supposed to be some form or deal to allow easier travel between countries. :patrice: