RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Get the Switch? :CurtisFlabbySick:
Switch: noun - a small, thin branch of a tree used for whooping the asses of bad kids. Commonly used in homes of Black grandmother's who live in or originate from the South. Often the grandmother forces the bad acting kid to go and pick the very same switch that they will be whooped with. Source: my grandmother and my switch-whipped asscheeks.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Wait they subpeoning steve bannon to testify?!?! :ohhh: The fukkery is afoot...
I mean we been saying this for months....the feds and the Dems on the various committees KNOW

They BEEN known. The question is: Can we stop this Orange fukktard and his people without making it look like some sort of coup that will further rile up the dumb ass base that keeps supporting these traitors.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I mean we been saying this for months....the feds and the Dems on the various committees KNOW

They BEEN known. The question is: Can we stop this Orange fukktard and his people without making it look like some sort of coup that will further rile up the dumb ass base that keeps supporting these traitors.
That went out the window the moment he started suggesting people shoot Clinton to keep her from appointing a Supreme Court judge and that he’d only accept the election result if he wins while telling his people to keep minorities from voting. One of them said on tv he’d kill her if she won. One can hope there’s a way to minimize it though.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Switch: noun - a small, thin branch of a tree used for whooping the asses of bad kids. Commonly used in homes of Black grandmother's who live in or originate from the South. Often the grandmother forces the bad acting kid to go and pick the very same switch that they will be whooped with. Source: my grandmother and my switch-whipped asscheeks.
It was the flabby and sick play on GET THE STRAP!