RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, hopefully I"m wrong but at this point I really am starting to doubt Mueller has a smoking gun. :snoop:

If he does then he needs to do something soon. Fukk the midterms, it won't do much good if Trump has stacked every court in America with his cronies by the time anything comes out.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

Kelly just hit Trump with the

MWKI.gif

:pachaha:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, hopefully I"m wrong but at this point I really am starting to doubt Mueller has a smoking gun. :snoop:

If he does then he needs to do something soon. Fukk the midterms, it won't do much good if Trump has stacked every court in America with his cronies by the time anything comes out.
It doesn't even matter if Mueller had a smoking gun, it ain't going to convince any of his base that he's guilty.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
criminals STILL don't realize their phone calls are recorded??

at this point all i can guess is that manafort simply does not care.
either he has nothing to lose or he knows that he is eventually going to walk.

if his lawyers were complicit in this by allowing him to view emails meant to be seen by him...and THEN allowing him to draft responses...and THEN sending those emails on his behalf...

HOW THE fukk ARE HIS LAWYERS NOT BEING CHARGED WITH CRIMES AS WELL?

WHAT THE fukk IS GOING ON?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

It doesn't even matter if Mueller had a smoking gun, it ain't going to convince any of his base that he's guilty.

Mueller needs to wait until after the midterms if anything. The Democrats are the only ones who will act against Trump. Doing anything before they have the wind at their back will definitely fail.

The legislature is the only check with the judiciary and executive under Trump’s thumb.

bytch McConnell wants to throw out the rule book then let’s do it.