RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
It's truly mindblowing. How you in Federal jail (after having been put there because your house arrest with 2 different ankle monitors didn't go as planned) and then still keep doing dumb sh*t while in the pen??

LMAO
Because for all intents and purposes he is a mobster. All kidding aside he half the shyt he does he probably doesn't even realize is a crime because it's so second nature to him at this point.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
as much as we want Mueller to drop the hammer it's best he waits until a week or 2 before mid terms to drop the hammer, if he drops it at all. It's clear the Republican party is in full out sell out to Russia corruption mode. Mueller can drop the treason hammer on the entire party and recommend Trump be sentenced to death via beaten with pillow case filled with door knobs and the Republican party will do nothing at all about it. If he drops the hammer too soon people will fukking forget because majority in this country are fukking idiots. He needs to time it perfectly for the mid terms that people are so appalled and its still fresh in their minds that the blue wave is so big that even republican corruption cant steal the election.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@JuliaDavisNews
#Russia's state TV:
Tatyana Parkhalina:
"I never thought I’d live to see this—neither the USSR nor Russia, who tried many times to drive the wedge between transatlantic allies, but Washington is doing everything to break down the fonations of transatlantic alliance & unity."

12:51 PM - Jul 11, 2018

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Imagine a poor person, or person of color, having this kind of experience in an American prison. Especially given the seriousness of Manafort's crimes. It's unfathomable. Every single element of the criminal justice system, down to a prisoner's treatment in FEDERAL PRISON, is pre-determined by one's socioeconomic standing and race. It's fukking disgusting. I'm tired of all this shyt :pacspit:

The fukking AUDACITY to make appeals to a judge based on the TREASONOUS FEDERAL PRISONER'S personal comfort level? How the fukk is that appropriate?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It's truly mindblowing. How you in Federal jail (after having been put there because your house arrest with 2 different ankle monitors didn't go as planned) and then still keep doing dumb sh*t while in the pen??

LMAO

It’s called they can’t do shyt to me I have people in high places and I will be out this bytch soon.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
as much as we want Mueller to drop the hammer it's best he waits until a week or 2 before mid terms to drop the hammer, if he drops it at all. It's clear the Republican party is in full out sell out to Russia corruption mode. Mueller can drop the treason hammer on the entire party and recommend Trump be sentenced to death via beaten with pillow case filled with door knobs and the Republican party will do nothing at all about it. If he drops the hammer too soon people will fukking forget because majority in this country are fukking idiots. He needs to time it perfectly for the mid terms that people are so appalled and its still fresh in their minds that the blue wave is so big that even republican corruption cant steal the election.

Why wait? Senate just confirmed a kremlin agent to be number 2 at the doj

Ain’t no fukkin time to wait