RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So if all the

Supreme Court right-wing picks/Federal picks
Pruitt environmental rollbacks
Tarriffs
North Korea nukes?
Syria treaty
Illegal Immigration debacle
Education DeVos policies
NFL protest
Embarrassing us with International allies
Puerto Rico
Healthcare sabotage
TaxCuts for rich

None of that is enough to motivate Dems to get out in November but Mueller is supposed to? Dems deserve to lose. There isn't a sector of Democratic policy he hasn't hit.

I haven't even mentioned anything Russia related.

I agree.

But if there's one thing Democrats excel at doing, it's making excuses not to vote. :heh: :snoop:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I agree.

But if there's one thing Democrats excel at doing, it's making excuses not to vote. :heh: :snoop:

I can't deny that. Some people will never vote. Trump is just the embodiment of what they've always felt about America. So nothing would motivate them.

But in the larger sense, there are enough Democrats and Independents who can swing certain states. We aren't trying to get 70 seats in the Senate. A few seats and holding our own 49 will make it enough to shutdown Trump.

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
This could be it for Rosenstein, he is out on a limb here.....

I wonder what made him make this call...
dude must secretly have the hottest take on the planet right now besides mueller

or they are trying to speed up the process and appear "impartial" when it comes to vetting :ohhh:

im going with the latter here

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This could be it for Rosenstein, he is out on a limb here.....

I wonder what made him make this call...

Considering we all know why Trump is picking him. A guy under criminal investigation should have his actions questioned a bit more.

This is more like it. McConnell wants to throw out the usual norms and manners of politics then it all falls down.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Senate changing rules on a dime just to get shyt pushed through is fukked up and the r's just keep doing it over and over and over again.
dems go into a senate battle prepared to play by the rules and the the r's just throw the rules away because they have the majority.

how the fukk does a sitting president get denied the right to have his SCOTUS nomination thrown in the bushes because "reasons"?

:dead:

the only option is to play as dirty as they do....but if we do that then what the fukk are we standing for?

how do you fight a swamp monster without becoming a swamp monster?

our traditional allies are our only hope.
i hope and pray that the nations we liberated and rebuilt post WW2 are putting in serious work to help us be the nation that we need to become.

trump is like a drunk surgeon working on the guy who fukked his wife and didn't even bother to wash his hands before grabbing the hammer he is going to use to perform brain surgery.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
as much as we want Mueller to drop the hammer it's best he waits until a week or 2 before mid terms to drop the hammer, if he drops it at all. It's clear the Republican party is in full out sell out to Russia corruption mode. Mueller can drop the treason hammer on the entire party and recommend Trump be sentenced to death via beaten with pillow case filled with door knobs and the Republican party will do nothing at all about it. If he drops the hammer too soon people will fukking forget because majority in this country are fukking idiots. He needs to time it perfectly for the mid terms that people are so appalled and its still fresh in their minds that the blue wave is so big that even republican corruption cant steal the election.
They aren’t idiots — they just don’t care.

The rule of law only applies to :mjpls:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Senate changing rules on a dime just to get shyt pushed through is fukked up and the r's just keep doing it over and over and over again.
dems go into a senate battle prepared to play by the rules and the the r's just throw the rules away because they have the majority.

how the fukk does a sitting president get denied the right to have his SCOTUS nomination thrown in the bushes because "reasons"?

:dead:

the only option is to play as dirty as they do....but if we do that then what the fukk are we standing for?

how do you fight a swamp monster without becoming a swamp monster?

our traditional allies are our only hope.
i hope and pray that the nations we liberated and rebuilt post WW2 are putting in serious work to help us be the nation that we need to become.

trump is like a drunk surgeon working on the guy who fukked his wife and didn't even bother to wash his hands before grabbing the hammer he is going to use to perform brain surgery.
If the other side ignores the “rules” and you keep abiding to the rules, who is the fool?

The president isn’t a drunk doctor. The patient is already dead. You believe we are doing a life saving procedure — little do you know you are in the mortuary. This is pathology.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
If the other side ignores the “rules” and you keep abiding to the rules, who is the fool?

The president isn’t a drunk doctor. The patient is already dead. You believe we are doing a life saving procedure — little do you know you are in the mortuary. This is pathology.

i'm hoping that we are still on life support...

beep.....beep.....beep..........................beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.....:sadcam: