RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
"To fukk your enemies, you've first got to seduce your allies." - Saul Alinsky

Dems learn that rule and they'll win every election going forward

Dems need to start talking about packing the court.

The liberal justices shouldn't even attend this case and refuse to vote in protest

Feds

I am not a cop, I promise
Daps
Reppin
The police station, Stolen Elections
tumblr_pb3ow7b3Oi1u0qbhgo1_540.jpg

tumblr_pb3ow7b3Oi1u0qbhgo2_540.jpg

tumblr_pb3ow7b3Oi1u0qbhgo3_540.jpg
youve got to hand it to the right/alt-right, they sure know how to ignore a story that hurts them

the left could learn a few things here

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

These last few weeks ruined Chuck and Nancy....... :demonic:

Dems are about to revolt unless the leadership goes dirty, but there strategy was to let Trump hang himself politically. They haven't admitted that Trump is an political anomaly/bully who has to be beat up to stop him from doing shyt:stopitslime:

What does revolt mean in this instance?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'm not sure this angle had been talked about much, but I aftually think it is a GOOD thing if Trump gets his supreme court pick through before midterms

Because if rethugs have a rallying point, they will turn out in droves and our chances of retaking the Senate drop to 0%

We lost the Supreme Court war. Period. We have to live with that.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm not sure this angle had been talked about much, but I aftually think it is a GOOD thing if Trump gets his supreme court pick through before midterms

Because if rethugs have a rallying point, they will turn out in droves and our chances of retaking the Senate drop to 0%

Nah nothing about that is good

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What does revolt mean in this instance?

Its not about a revolt...... go out and vote. Let your ballot lead to change...... word to Joe Crowley a lot of the younger Dems see their chance to take Pelosi place.

That's on the low likely the congressional thought process to their "put a focus on the type of supreme court pick, but don't fight it happening". After all this foolishness, you got to go out and pack the court. The Republicans cheated one seat and kennedy leaving seems to be tied to his son potentially being dragged into the Russia investigation. 11 judges back to back and put some people of color on the court

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Foh white boy

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Foh white boy
#lowerlearning

You do realize that supreme court nominees are confirmed by the Senate, right? And the chances of a Democrat controlled Senate after midterms is probably 50/50 right now at best. And after the last election, it has been proven that Supreme Court nominees are a bigger boost to republicans than democrats?

Pushing back this nominee past the midterms risks losing control of the senate and picking up less house seats....and opening the door for even more Trump picks if a liberal judge kicks the bucket

It is a gamble either way. Outright dismissing the idea is foolish

Of course, that doesn't mean than a shytty nominee should be fast tracked through. Like it or not, Susan Collins is going to pick the next Supreme Court nominee. That is fact.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
#lowerlearning

You do realize that supreme court nominees are confirmed by the Senate, right? And the chances of a Democrat controlled Senate after midterms is probably 50/50 right now at best. And after the last election, it has been proven that Supreme Court nominees are a bigger boost to republicans than democrats?

Pushing back this nominee past the midterms risks losing control of the senate and picking up less house seats....and opening the door for even more Trump picks if a liberal judge kicks the bucket

It is a gamble either way. Outright dismissing the idea is foolish

Of course, that doesn't mean than a shytty nominee should be fast tracked through. Like it or not, Susan Collins is going to pick the next Supreme Court nominee. That is fact.
This is a moot point because there is literally nothing that can be done to stop the nomination by the Democrats. Republicans have the simple majority needed to confirm.

Conversely though this is actually a very easy thing for Democrats to vote against to please their base on a symbolic basis. It would be even worse to vote to approve the justice on paper when you're vote isn't even needed to get them through.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

This is a stupid idea.

Republicans always vote. Their base is not going to be sitting fat and happy.

What you would do is demoralize left voters.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yep, they need more people of color in congress cause these white libs are p*ssy:pacspit:
the real problem is they have family and friends who "sympathizes" with a trump voter.

Thats why they want to talk about economic anxiety and all this other shyt to obfuscate what we all know to be Trump about Trump's main appeal.