RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
any signs of voter registration?

Yes, there were people registering to vote there, and the speakers that were on for 15 minutes or so before the march, both brought that point home numerous times. What that translates to, I don't know, but it was a main point of the speeches and rallying.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pb3ow7b3Oi1u0qbhgo1_540.jpg

tumblr_pb3ow7b3Oi1u0qbhgo2_540.jpg

tumblr_pb3ow7b3Oi1u0qbhgo3_540.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
black folks on the front lines for all minorities. :mjcry:

meanwhile trump's approval ratings amongst hispanics has increased 10 pts in the last month. :mjcry:

not all hispanics are minorities, in fact a majority of them aren't.
What kind of right-wing sources are you reading? That's totally based on a Zogby poll, and Zogby polls are crap. taking the 10% or so of respondents who are Hispanic is going to be even worse crap. That's why the hard-right are the only ones even running with it:

Zogby Analytics's reputation among polling experts is questionable. FiveThirtyEight founder Nate Silver called Zogby "the worst pollster in the world" in 2009.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Are we all old af in this thread :russ:

Yes but I look like a little kid so I'm good. Well im exaggerating but I'm approaching 40, I think I could pass for 28-30 lol. Been avoiding fukk boys all my life, been with same man since I was 16, I'm aging well. I started on Sohh in my 20's too. Sohh was so lit back then. I imagine its like TRL now with smarter posters.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

These last few weeks ruined Chuck and Nancy....... :demonic:

Dems are about to revolt unless the leadership goes dirty, but there strategy was to let Trump hang himself politically. They haven't admitted that Trump is an political anomaly/bully who has to be beat up to stop him from doing shyt:stopitslime:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I remember that summer. one of the hottest ever :wow:

I actually remember exactly where I was in my fam's house when i visited the site only to see it completely fukked.

some dude started taunting ***** both on SOHH AND *****, linking back to SOHH, and got SOHH completely bushed

that was pretty much it.
some clown made a thread talking about "stands in the middle of the street calling out ****....after that it was a wrap.

Posting on SOHH since 01

:salute:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

These last few weeks ruined Chuck and Nancy....... :demonic:

Dems are about to revolt unless the leadership goes dirty, but there strategy was to let Trump hang himself politically. They haven't admitted that Trump is an political anomaly/bully who has to be beat up to stop him from doing shyt:stopitslime:

At a strategy session held over lunch last week, Senate Democrats settled on a careful strategy for the coming Supreme Court confirmation battle. They would drop their demands that Republicans not appoint a replacement for Mr. Kennedy until after the midterm elections, senators decided, and instead would highlight the threat to abortion rights and health care to try to mobilize opposition to Mr. Trump’s appointment.

“I’m sure many of them believe we have the power to stop this,” Mr. Durbin said of the expectations his party’s enraged base for Democrats blocking the court pick. “But the grim reality is that we have some power but not the power to stop this.”

:camby: get them out...out..OUT!