RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No he's said he would do exactly that basically alongside Russia. In 1987 I think he went over to Russia and then came back with this crazy idea of a bilateral control of the world between the US and Russia pointing nukes at everybody else to force them into submission.

It's crazy, but Trump is Crazy.

Thankfully I don't see the republicans keeping the house in the Fall. Also the senate could be in play more than people realize.

China would fukk Russia up and the rest of the world would unite and gang up on the US... we couldnt fight a war that crazy the military would be stretched in mad engagemnts and even if we used nukes the U.S. would be blown the fukk up...:mindblown: the U.S. & Russia vs the world???

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
China would fukk Russia up and the rest of the world would unite and gang up on the US... we couldnt fight a war that crazy the military would be stretched in mad engagemnts and even if we used nukes the U.S. would be blown the fukk up...:mindblown: the U.S. & Russia vs the world???

I actually think they put China on...... but Trump is so Racist I think they would just agree to leave China alone. Then again if he went to China and said "You Russia and US will run the world unopposed" Trust China would nuke NK themselves.
i did not know of this before reading your post.
i came up with this scenario based upon the facts which lay before us.

Trump had a plan to work with Russia to cut back nukes in 1987. Might he try it now?

Its a quick summary. Basically use all of the nukes in the US and Russia to force everyone else to give up their nukes and control everything. He uses Pakistan and France as example......

shyt is crazy but Trump is crazy

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:ALERTRED:

Putin wins. Again.

Exclusive: A leaked Trump bill to blow up the WTO

Exclusive: A leaked Trump bill to blow up the WTO
Jonathan Swan10 mins ago
Featured

1530477343105.jpg

Illustration: Lazaro Gamio/Axios

Axios has obtained a leaked draft of a Trump administration bill — ordered by the president himself — that would declare America’s abandonment of fundamental World Trade Organization rules.

Why it matters: The draft legislation is stunning. The bill essentially provides Trump a license to raise U.S. tariffs at will, without congressional consent and international rules be damned.

The details: The bill, titled the "United States Fair and Reciprocal Tariff Act," would give Trump unilateral power to ignore the two most basic principles of the WTO and negotiate one-on-one with any country:

"It would be the equivalent of walking away from the WTO and our commitments there without us actually notifying our withdrawal," said a source familiar with the bill.

Behind the scenes: Trump was briefed on this draft in late May, according to sources familiar with the situation. Most officials involved in the bill's drafting — with the notable exception of hardline trade adviser Peter Navarro — think the bill is unrealistic or unworkable. USTR, Commerce and the White House are involved.

White House response: Spokeswoman Lindsay Walters said, "It is no secret that POTUS has had frustrations with the unfair imbalance of tariffs that put the U.S. at a disadvantage. He has asked his team to develop ideas to remedy this situation and create incentives for countries to lower their tariffs. The current system gives the U.S. no leverage and other countries no incentive."

Be smart: Congress is already concerned with how Trump has been using his trade authorities — just look at recent efforts by Republican Sens. Bob Corker and Pat Toomey and Democratic Sen. Michael Bennet to roll back the president's steel and aluminum tariffs.

Read the full text of the draft bill (Axios retyped the leaked document to protect our source):

Get more stories like this by signing up for our weekly political lookahead newsletter, Axios Sneak Peek.

Trump is out lefting the left on this.

It's mostly leftists who protest the WTO during every meeting and argued against globalization it represented.
1999 Seattle WTO protests - Wikipedia
It's interesting and I imagine there is a lot of cognitive dissonance among these people now when it's Trump of all people being the first president to actually advocate for what these people have been protesting for several decades.

Even if it's for different reasons. Dude is about to solidify his vote in the midwest and move further in solidify his support among labor unions.

Last edited:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I'm not sure this angle had been talked about much, but I aftually think it is a GOOD thing if Trump gets his supreme court pick through before midterms

Because if rethugs have a rallying point, they will turn out in droves and our chances of retaking the Senate drop to 0%

We lost the Supreme Court war. Period. We have to live with that.

I would agree with this if Republican voters were more like Dem voters. With Dem candidates, one fukk up and you're outta here. The Republicans are consistent with their voting and they will vote that R no matter whose name is next to it. I agree its just another thing to motivate their base. They LOVED what Mitch did and wont see the hypocrisy when Mitch brings it to a vote this time. The possibility of overturning Roe vs Wade has the Evangelicals motivated but they coming out anyway. Dems need to stick together, get Manchin, Heitcamp and that other dude who voted for Gorscuh on code and try to turn put the pressure on some vulnerable Republicans.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Who's going to break it? I've lost faith in the investigative journalism in this country. This shyt should have been exposed already. Now we're hoping for a last second hailmary.
I dont even know if they can keep up.

How did no one know this shyt?!?! :mindblown:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

:francis: Seriously, those bots help create the toxicity on Twitter. You'll see the most disgusting comment, look at the profile and its a stock photo, whole bio filled with MAGA hastages and Trump as the header picture. The name with have 20 numbers behind it and people still engage it. The disgusting comments are slung back and forth. This happens sometimes with other bots jumping in or mayo maga getting riled up. Americans are really stupid and social media is the perfect place for us to display it.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

that's the point...
it's not supposed to be a war that that the US can win.
it's a war that destroys everything that the US has created since the end of WW2.
that's why trump....

out of the ashes the true victor shall rise.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis: Seriously, those bots help create the toxicity on Twitter. You'll see the most disgusting comment, look at the profile and its a stock photo, whole bio filled with MAGA hastages and Trump as the header picture. The name with have 20 numbers behind it and people still in engage it. The the disgusting comments are slinged back and forth. This happens sometimes with other bots jumping in or mayo maga getting riled up. Americans are really stupid and social media is the perfect place for us to display it.
I just hope Twitter is quietly analyzing these accounts and nuke them before the summer ends.