RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

It's time, brehs. :RodSurvivor:

It's scalding hot in the kitchen. Got to risk waiting on a pardon or getting an historic sentencing because you're directly related to one of the most hated people this country has seen. Self preservation is almost always going to win.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
There are only two things that can be done in situations like this, stay informed and practice patience.
For their record I feel you put it in better words as far as taking a break means. We might be news junkies but we are not apart of the FBI. All we really can do is watch. And vote against the Republicans if you are against the movement they have going on so far.

As far as saving people, don't save them they don't want to be saved

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I think at this point I'm over informed. I feel like I look around and no one else is troubled by what's going on... I'm doing my part in voting but I just feel down about everything. Going to mediate and get my head back on right

I think everyone knows whats going on....... we just don't know if its for real yet. I can't yet put into words what I think cause, honestly I don't know how to put this into words.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I think at this point I'm over informed. I feel like I look around and no one else is troubled by what's going on... I'm doing my part in voting but I just feel down about everything. Going to mediate and get my head back on right

This is exactly how i feel. If anything weird happens to the election. I'm skipping to Australia. :francis:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yo, lol, a Supreme Court Justice would never be influenced by nepotism, right? Riiiiiight?
This week has been fukking nuts, one of the most chaotic weeks in decades, no?

To be honest, ever since Trump won it's just been one big blur of chaos and corruption. Although I've personally never been under the illusion hat the Supreme Court wasn't influenced by nepotism and partisan politics.

The only consistent thing is that no matter what happens, 90% of Republicans will rationalize it and continue to support Trump. They're literally out here snatching up kids from their parents and putting them in camps and it didn't put a dent in his support at all. :snoop: