RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
it's literally gonna be a hot summer, homie

Gonna be a hot couple of years if we're keeping it 100.

White nationalists have taken over the federal government and Supreme Court and there seems to be no recourse to do anything about it. Despite what people think...Mueller and RR are Republicans and aren't likely to do anything serious other than arrest Cohen. And there's little stopping more voter suppression in the midterms. It's getting to the point where, as much as I hate to say it, the only recourse will be for people to start tearing shyt down. I feel like we're going to be seeing riots pretty soon. :francis:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Gonna be a hot couple of years if we're keeping it 100.

White nationalists have taken over the federal government and Supreme Court and there seems to be no recourse to do anything about it. Despite what people think...Mueller and RR are Republicans and aren't likely to do anything serious other than arrest Cohen. And there's little stopping more voter suppression in the midterms. It's getting to the point where, as much as I hate to say it, the only recourse will be for people to start tearing shyt down. I feel like we're going to be seeing riots pretty soon. :francis:
A massive blue wave and a few R’s choosing country over party is the only way to peacefully save the country at this point. I’m not getting my hopes up.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. You wanted to talk. So let’s talk. I stand by that point. And that Muslim ban wasn’t about black Americans by and large.

We all knew trump was a racist dikkhead. Since he came out talking about Mexicans and the border.

That wasn’t the topic. I kept it strictly on blacks. Now you’re in here talking about Muslim bans

Very interesting to see what you think of black Americans. .....

:stopitslime:

We knew Trump was investigated for refusing to rent to black people.

We knew Trump said he didn’t want blacks counting his money. He wanted short guys with yamakas.

He spent years saying Obama was illegitimate cause he was born in Kenya.

He said he wanted to see Obama’s transcripts. The implication being, Obama and by extension black people, are not smart enough to get into Columbia and Harvard by merit.

We got the dirt on you doggie. :umad: