RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
This is exactly how i feel. If anything weird happens to the election. I'm skipping to Australia. :francis:

LOL. Australia is slowly trending towards being US lite. But shyt yeah, I'd move back to Australia too. A matter of fact, I'm thinking of moving back home even though I just got my US citizenship since I don't really have family here at all to help out with the kids. Only have the in-laws but they live on the east coast.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
To be honest, ever since Trump won it's just been one big blur of chaos and corruption. Although I've personally never been under the illusion hat the Supreme Court wasn't influenced by nepotism and partisan politics.

The only consistent thing is that no matter what happens, 90% of Republicans will rationalize it and continue to support Trump. They're literally out here snatching up kids from their parents and putting them in camps and it didn't put a dent in his support at all. :snoop:
Yes, I get ya, but this week in particular has me vexed. I was on edge all day, door closed in my office, just zoning out trying to chill.