RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
1931-1933 germany

2016-2018 america

we're fukked if that blue wave don't hit.

Gonna be a hot couple of years if we're keeping it 100.

White nationalists have taken over the federal government and Supreme Court and there seems to be no recourse to do anything about it. Despite what people think...Mueller and RR are Republicans and aren't likely to do anything serious other than arrest Cohen. And there's little stopping more voter suppression in the midterms. It's getting to the point where, as much as I hate to say it, the only recourse will be for people to start tearing shyt down. I feel like we're going to be seeing riots pretty soon. :francis:

A massive blue wave and a few R’s choosing country over party is the only way to peacefully save the country at this point. I’m not getting my hopes up.

I already got enough heat if shyt hits the fan. Cacs better not try me :demonic:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
There are only two things that can be done in situations like this, stay informed and practice patience.
I think at this point I'm over informed. I feel like I look around and no one else is troubled by what's going on... I'm doing my part in voting but I just feel down about everything. Going to mediate and get my head back on right

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:stopitslime:

We knew Trump was investigated for refusing to rent to black people.

We knew Trump said he didn’t want blacks counting his money. He wanted short guys with yamakas.

He spent years saying Obama was illegitimate cause he was born in Kenya.

He said he wanted to see Obama’s transcripts. The implication being, Obama and by extension black people, are not smart enough to get into Columbia and Harvard by merit.

We got the dirt on you doggie. :umad:
From the summer of 2015 to about March of 2016 when I made the thread , Trump had not insulted black Americans.

Period.

And I was actively aware of EVERYTHING about his past.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
For some reason the last 2 days seem like a tipping point

i'm a grown ass man who may shed a literal tear once every 5 years.
when i saw what was happening at the border i had to take a deep breath and fight the tears away.

it's literally gonna be a hot summer, homie

i hate to say it but a coup has occurred and no one wants to admit it.
not even the ones who have committed the coup because they don't know what to do with it.
imagine being handed over control of the US government and there is an idiot who is your puppet....wtf are u gonna do?

Gonna be a hot couple of years if we're keeping it 100.

White nationalists have taken over the federal government and Supreme Court and there seems to be no recourse to do anything about it. Despite what people think...Mueller and RR are Republicans and aren't likely to do anything serious other than arrest Cohen. And there's little stopping more voter suppression in the midterms. It's getting to the point where, as much as I hate to say it, the only recourse will be for people to start tearing shyt down. I feel like we're going to be seeing riots pretty soon. :francis:

civil unrest will only work if white americans take the forefront.
i don't have much faith in that happening for obvious reasons.

I think for my mental health I'm going to take a break from all this shyt. I can't control any of this so why bother getting worked up about it

bear witness.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
My man All Might somewhere cryin' tears of joy watchin' his boy RR on the tele.
full