RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Only thing I can say about the Nap stuff is........he's a drake stan right?:scust: Drake the biggest fraud dikk rider there is... Nuff said.

BUT... I don't hate the dude. This thread is legendary and it will never end. Because this situation will last a long fukkin time, it will outlive the coli. We just here right now.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Only thing I can say about the Nap stuff is........he's a drake stan right?:scust: Drake the biggest fraud dikk rider there is... Nuff said.

BUT... I don't hate the dude. This thread is legendary and it will never end. Because this situation will last a long fukkin time, it will outlive the coli. We just here right now.
Oh, I don't hate him. But we all should be able to laugh at ourselves. :mjgrin:

Drake stan. Album drops at midnight. He's anxious. Snip snip snip

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Yep, we are coming from similar emotional places, I can read it in your posts. I’m not gonna let these shiny objects bother me or get me as mad as I have been the last couple days. All we can do until November is be mad, harass supporters, and get the word out to as many people as we can. These miserable MAGA c*nts can win all the stupid prizes they want, it won’t change the fact that they are white trash and universally dispised. Trump is an old, fat, criminal, white trash idiot that will never be accepted by the people who he wants admiration from. No matter what happens, he will die being a white trash sinpleton, who never got the love he wanted the most from the people he wanted that respect from.

That episode with my daughter really hit me. I post on here and make sure I keep up with whats going on but that situation made me think about what the future for her would be like it. How she's so young and shouldnt know anything about politics, yet here it is, being a weight on her shoulders that brought her to the point of tears and that REALLY bothers me.

Edit: Didnt yall say Nap was like 5-6 different people? Nap, just blame it one of the other people of use your account. :lolbron:

Last edited:
Daps
The confederacy is winning guys, and they are doing it with the treachery of a self hating black man on the supreme court, a duplicitous media, the apathy of the masses and the idiocy of a seriously mentally sick northerner.
If they are able to break all resisting institutions, they will go for their main prize, the codification of segregation in law and an apartheid style society where white people will be on top no matter the demography of the country.
Remember Robert mercer, one of the other billionaires funding them believes America went downhill when black people were allowed 'equal' rights.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nap had some "odd" moments where he was trying to assumedly gauge the reaction to the theory that Trump hadn't "explicitly" denigrated black people, and therefore......

It was pretty deep in the 2015 campaign, where his racism was clearly established.
Actually I standby that point. When I made that thread at the top of 2016, he hadn’t explicitly or really ever addressed black/African Americans in any negative way since the start of his campaign.

He soon later transgressed but as someone who watched that train wreck closely I dared anyone to challenge me on that.

I did not. I do not. I have not. Ever. Supported Donald trump.

fukk anyone who suggests otherwise implicitly or directly.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's horribly flawed logic either way, from an intellectual or emotional standpoint, because the evidence was there, if nothing else was considered the Dece. 2015 Muslim ban, should have cleared all that up. Either way, just something I wanted to add, I can discuss further, not anything needed to attack or derail a thread.