RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Here is how this will go.

Nap will disappear for a few hours and then try to steer the conversation back on track (that he often details himself btw) with a topic related tweet and act like he never sees this post.

He'll probably respond now given I pointed this out but it's his usual MO.
its almost like I have an account older than most of you and my opinions change.

Keep trolling. I stand where I stand for the last 2+ years.

Only one mad is you.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
One of the better comprehensive articles for those interested the alternative view of Trump Russia:

Russia Collusion: Hillary Clinton, DNC, & FBI are the Real Stars | National Review

:banderas:

Bringing that heat :damn:

God damn it, Nap! How many people do you think were turned by these threads? As hard as you go now, you have to admit that some of it might be projection for sins of the past? That’s some tough shyt to reconcile, breh.

Higher Learning needs a Congressional Hearing

Nap out here playing both sides, something that neither I, nor Chief Keef, likes

Here is how this will go.

Nap will disappear for a few hours and then try to steer the conversation back on track (that he often details himself btw) with a topic related tweet and act like he never sees this post.

He'll probably respond now given I pointed this out but it's his usual MO.

:russ:

that's why i don't even take his ass seriously...so blatantly full of shyt

textbook definition of a russian troll

Guys, you're tearing up the team, we're all #NapSet devotees here:troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
God damn it, Nap! How many people do you think were turned by these threads? As hard as you go now, you have to admit that some of it might be projection for sins of the past? That’s some tough shyt to reconcile, breh.
How many times are the same people going to do the same search every few months?

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Rosenstein says, under oath, when asked by Swalwell about this tweet: “I’m not aware of any disqualifying conflict of interest.”

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
When is Bob Mueller going to list his Conflicts of Interest? Why has it taken so long? Will they be listed at the top of his $22,000,000 Report...And what about the 13 Angry Democrats, will they list their conflicts with Crooked H? How many people will be sent to jail and......
2:10 PM - Jun 28, 2018