RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's horribly flawed logic either way, from an intellectual or emotional standpoint, because the evidence was there, if nothing else was considered the Dece. 2015 Muslim ban, should have cleared all that up. Either way, just something I wanted to add, I can discuss further, not anything needed to attack or derail a thread.
Nah. You wanted to talk. So let’s talk. I stand by that point. And that Muslim ban wasn’t about black Americans by and large.

We all knew trump was a racist dikkhead. Since he came out talking about Mexicans and the border.

That wasn’t the topic. I kept it strictly on blacks. Now you’re in here talking about Muslim bans

Very interesting to see what you think of black Americans. .....

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Nah. You wanted to talk. So let’s talk. I stand by that point. And that Muslim ban wasn’t about black Americans by and large.

We all knew trump was a racist dikkhead. Since he came out talking about Mexicans and the border.

That wasn’t the topic. I kept it strictly on blacks. Now you’re in here talking about Muslim bans

If you stand by the point, you stand by it, I guess, as absurd as it sounds. I have no more to say. As for black americans and Muslims, there are thousands in my city alone, that would be black, muslim, and Americans.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Julez would be proud Nap.

Proud :mjgrin:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah, with Bill Shine coming in. Here we go. Trump further tightens the reins on a Fox News style of communication, we thought Spicer was a flunky and zealout, Trump is creating a network that will make us miss the days of Spicer and Scarramucci.