RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
You should handle the jokes better and they'd fade away.

This post was funny and not that serious:

Your post was over the top:

Now you got to get this work. :scustedcam:

Or you could apologize and keep it moving. :bartermad:
He has the same temperament as Trump. Do you really think he's going to apologize? :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
When we step away from the internet, will it make everything stop?

I really dont get this tone some of you are taking. You dont know how certain decisions and actions are affecting people. Everytime I see this type of comment, I go back over the posts to see where there any irrational posts that are full of hyperbole or outlandish rhetoric and I dont see them. People expressing their frustrations and uncertainty of whats to come, should not be meet with "you need to take a break from the internet". I think its really weird to tell people that. I literally have to explain certain stories to some of my family. They've "stepped away from the internet and social media" and when I ask them about some shyt they should obviously know about, they dont. They watch local news which has about 5 mins of national news.
Definitely not trying to start an argument, but there is plenty of hyperbole and trolling in here.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
voyNzMu.jpg

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::bryan:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt

there goes the GOP again....:francis: Where's the jews to knock these dudes heads, is money that important than self respect?

This white man is on some shyt...

Phillip Edwards

I know tis guy personally; he was a neighbor in Hoke County a couple of years ago before we moved away. He came to my front porch one day unannounced and wanted to talk to me about the flags I had flying in front of my house. I was flying the American flag, the Don't Tread on Me flag and the Virginia Battle flag. As I usually do not get unannounced visitors at my home, I went out on the front porch armed (concealed). He said, "I noticed your flags and feel like we should talk. While we may not agree on everything, we probably have a lot in common". With that, he handed me a card. It appeared to be a business card but it contained a compilation of anti-Jew and anti-Black rhetoric that immediately raised a red flag in my mind. He continued to talk while I pretended to read the card.

He was spewing a tirade of, well, just about anti-everything, so I finally stopped him and asked, "What exactly do you think we may not agree on?" He replied,"I saw your Romney sticker on the back of your car and I could never support him; he's just a G#$D%^m Mormon." That was enough for me. I handed him back his card and ordered him off my porch and off my property. Reluctantly, I decided to remove the Virginia Battle Flag from the front of my house because I realized that, while it signified heritage for me, it signified something entirely different for folks driving by my house. Because of idiots like Russell Walker, people see that flag as a symbol of hate because that is what people like him project it to be. I cannot and will not be a part of something that Russell Walker represents.

Over the next few months, Russell Walker continued to harass me and my family by sending unstamped letters and flyers in my mailbox depicting anti-Mormon and anti-Black rhetoric. I complained to the local Postmaster about him putting things in my mailbox and I went to his house on the corner of Quewhiffle Rd and Reservation Rd in Aberdeen, NC, and told him not to put anything in my mailbox or to come onto my property again. He then sent more such trash addressed to my neighbor but with my name on the envelope so that she would bring it to my home.

He is a deluded bigot and has a website where he publishes his bigoted message to quite a few followers. He is a former Mormon who is now a vehement anti-Mormon who believes he receives revelations from God regarding the Mormon faith. He DOES NOT represent conservative Republicans. Decent American conservative Republicans will have nothing to do with the man or anyone else who actually listens to his delusions.