RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Rep. Ratcliffe revealing at hearing that he was the one who pressed Strzok on this. He presses Rosenstein to explain whether Mueller took steps after Strzok’s texts came to light. “Director Mueller has taken appropriate steps.”
Manu Raju @mkraju
Strzok said after Mueller learned of texts, he was immediately removed from probe - and Mueller didn’t press him, per sources. Expect GOP to make an issue of why Mueller didn’t inquire to learn whether probe was biased. Dems say Mueller acted swiftly Peter Strzok meets with Congress behind closed doors - CNNPolitics
1:02 PM - Jun 28, 2018

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Remember, these are staunch republicans in Wray and RR. They are probably trying to carry a lot more water for Trump and his allies than we will know, and are so fukking bothered by the R’s doing this instead of the process playing out because Trump does everything, including committing crimes, so out in the open and blatantly. I’m sure, if Dems get ahold of this stuff, they will have so fukking much ammo. Like right in your face “I’m bad at being a criminal, I’m so fukking stupid”.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
im bored at work so im going to expose the unrestrained ignorance of white trash...here is a picture of a 900 year old 2+ story building (a church) in "sub-saharan africa" carved out of rock...
01-lalibela-ethiopia-is-the-next-machu-picchu.jpg

Not even that breh the first Castles were made in Africa by Africans

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I know all of us are in tune with whats going on but I implore you to stay on your friends and family who dont pay attention to this stuff. You have to make sure they get out there and vote. I dont go on facebook anymore but I will because that seems to be where all the fukkery with folks I know goes down. Starting next month, EVERYDAY, I'm going to post a story about whats going on and encourage them to get out and vote. EVERYDAY. I suggest you do the same.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I know all of us are in tune with whats going on but I implore you to stay on your friends and family who dont pay attention to this stuff. You have to make sure they get out there and vote. I dont go on facebook anymore but I will because that seems to be where all the fukkery with folks I know goes down. Starting next month, EVERYDAY, I'm going to post a story about whats going on and encourage them to get out and vote. EVERYDAY. I suggest you do the same.
Yep, we are coming from similar emotional places, I can read it in your posts. I’m not gonna let these shiny objects bother me or get me as mad as I have been the last couple days. All we can do until November is be mad, harass supporters, and get the word out to as many people as we can. These miserable MAGA c*nts can win all the stupid prizes they want, it won’t change the fact that they are white trash and universally dispised. Trump is an old, fat, criminal, white trash idiot that will never be accepted by the people who he wants admiration from. No matter what happens, he will die being a white trash sinpleton, who never got the love he wanted the most from the people he wanted that respect from.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Here is how this will go.

Nap will disappear for a few hours and then try to steer the conversation back on track (that he often derails himself btw) with a topic related tweet and act like he never sees this post.

He'll probably respond now given I pointed this out but it's his usual MO.

Last edited: