RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:rudy:
You were just out there posting gifs from ***** and asking 3 Rivers to make you Trump and Puting troll gifs?

There is a thread with receipts. :mjpls:
I've never gotten a gif from ***** unless it came from somewhere else.

Why do you all keep doing this conspiratorial shyt against me? Its fukking tiring. Just stop.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It really doesn't matter. He can do whatever he wants. Republicans will let him and this nightmare will continue.
Honestly I don't care. I'll never stop pointing it out. No one will ever be able to say I just gave up. There should be records of *every* damaging thing he's said and done, no matter how small, no matter how tired we are. And like it or not, this thread is a form of that.

When we step away from the internet, will it make everything stop?

I really dont get this tone some of you are taking. You dont know how certain decisions and actions are affecting people. Everytime I see this type of comment, I go back over the posts to see where there any irrational posts that are full of hyperbole or outlandish rhetoric and I dont see them. People expressing their frustrations and uncertainty of whats to come, should not be meet with "you need to take a break from the internet". I think its really weird to tell people that. I literally have to explain certain stories to some of my family. They've "stepped away from the internet and social media" and when I ask them about some shyt they should obviously know about, they dont. They watch local news which has about 5 mins of national news.
Exactly. Bravo. I'd rep you if I wasn't in the red from coli trolls :francis:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Amid GOP calls to hold him in contempt, Rod Rosenstein defends DOJ’s response to Hill for document requests, saying it is working “overtime” to provide records to Hill and producing docs relevant to their request

10:40 AM - Jun 28, 2018
@mkraju
“Most requests have been fulfilled, and other document productions are in progress,” Rosenstein says.

“I have devoted almost thirty years to the service of my country. In my line of work, we keep an open mind and complete investigations before we allege wrongdoing by anyone”

10:43 AM - Jun 28, 2018

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm