RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
See, I've seen Morning Joe normalize a panel of Neo-Cons and republicans as "defenders of the realm" when in reality all they disagree with Trump on is style, not content.

Same with the Never Trumpers. I only fukk with John Schindler cause he's got the straight drop on intelligence and espionage, but he's another conservative culture warrior when rubber hits the road.

Then these motherfukkers got the nerve to talk about "polarized politics" :gucci:

As if the reason shyt is the way it is is OUR fault for the last 18 years :dahell:

You got Mika out here dating a stone cold conservative then claiming to be defending liberal principles. fukk outta here.

Hillary had words for these a$$holes too:

Technically...technically...Hilary fits this description as well. :ld:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
OMG this been driving me crazy all week. Look at these cowards :

ZUlgtq1.jpg

HILARY IS WORSE HE SAYS :mindblown:

The coward when confronted:

wCTRNEQ.jpg

We gotta be like Kelly :birdman:
As a result of Obama's economic policies? I'd like to know more, did dude elaborate?

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

View image on Twitter
DgT0RE2VQAItutB

I just spoke to Tom Arnold about his comments on Michael Cohen last night. Here’s what he had to say:

12:40 PM - Jun 22, 2018
5h
Michael Cohen didn’t say Me & him were teaming up to take down Donald Trump! Michael has enough Trump on his plate. I’m the crazy person who said Me & Michael Cohen were teaming up to take down Trump of course. I meant it. Michael doesn’t get paid by Vice #thehuntforthetrumptapes pic.twitter.com/af48aDZRvg

@MichaelCohen212

Thank you Tom for correcting the record.

12:21 PM - Jun 22, 2018

Last edited: