RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember Fire and Fury book exposed Joe Scarborough and Mika. They’re frauds too. They help normalize Trump.

:pacspit: Fukkin fake outrage.

Everybody was eating off Trump. Nobody thought he could win. I hope we all learned a valuable lesson.

Even HL got caught up. The GOP debates were must see tv and we all tuned in to watch the fukkery. The threads did numbers and we were all having a good time as he took down each candidate one by one.

I even had a troll account called @Donald J Trump that became popular. I stopped doing it when I realized there were people in HL actually supporting Trump.

I’ll never take the presidenstial election for a joke again. From now on, I only want bland, serious and personality less candidates from both parties.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Everybody was eating off Trump. Nobody thought he could win. I hope we all learned a valuable lesson.

Even HL got caught up. The GOP debates were must see tv and we all tuned in to watch the fukkery. The threads did numbers and we were all having a good time as he took down each candidate one by one.

I even had a troll account called @Donald J Trump that became popular. I stopped doing it when I realized there were people in HL actually supporting Trump.

I’ll never take the presidenstial election for a joke again. From now on, I only want bland, serious and personality less candidates from both parties.
a lot of people lacking empathy fall within those categories too. i only want candidates with empathy, the rest we'll sort out. but having empathy is the building block.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Last edited:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
whats Tom's angle ? :patrice:
He is launching a new TV show on Vice about trying to get Trump impeached.

I'm probably more anti-Trump than the next guy, but when people are using a shytty president's image to make money and fame, that is questionable in terms of ethics.

These people are clout-chasing and riding the wave of the president's reputation. I get the dislike and the hatred, but when your platform is solely around hatred for Trump, you are feeding the beast and playing into the division and the "us-vs-them" mentality so that you can get $$$.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
He is launching a new TV show on Vice about trying to get Trump impeached.

I'm probably more anti-Trump than the next guy, but when people are using a shytty president's image to make money and fame, that is questionable in terms of ethics.

These people are clout-chasing and riding the wave of the president's reputation. I get the dislike and the hatred, but when your platform is solely around hatred for Trump, you are feeding the beast and playing into the division and the "us-vs-them" mentality so that you can get $$$.
What kind of fukkery is afoot? This post said it quoted me in my alerts but it didn’t?