RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
If Tom Arnold comes through, even after all of Roseanne’s bullshyt statements and getting kicked off ABC that would be something.

This fukkey level...:blessed:
Tom was raped & molested when he was a kid lets not be too hard on him for getting with Roseanne, people who suffer trauma like that don't pick the best partners

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Gowdy investigated Clinton for 2 years and found nothing . What kinda hailmary is this again? Ryan is deeply connected in all of this and he's trying to save himself. Gowdy wants to either be AG or gain enough support to run for higher office. Roz knows their play and he's stringing them along to set a beautiful trap.

Daps
:

:camby:

fukk this herb.

Wheres the N-word tape? :stopitslime:

Tom was on The Apprentice :lolbron:

if slavery came back, people TODAY would defend it.

Don't tell me otherwise. :francis:

The thing is, slavery kept white people from getting jobs in the south. So you’d think they would see it as more than, “black people working for free” since they claim they’re such hard workers, and have sooooo much ambition.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If he leaks it to the public he will get sued into oblivion by Mark Barnett, that's the person who's holding the tape hostage.
yeah but he's out here key-keying it up with Trump associates.

This is the bullshyt I'm talking about with White America.

Theres never a red line with them.

They can still cavort with the clear enemy as "dialogue" and call it diplomacy.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even Donny Deutsch said he used to be BFFs with Cohen.

See how white media is?

This is why Trump got elected.

They see even the most fukked up people as friends, associates, and family.

We don't have that fukking benefit. There no humanity for us.

Nap surprisingly lucid about black people actually having moral compasses compared to cacs...

Whatever next.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nap surprisingly lucid about black people actually having moral compasses compared to cacs...

Whatever next.
See, I've seen Morning Joe normalize a panel of Neo-Cons and republicans as "defenders of the realm" when in reality all they disagree with Trump on is style, not content.

Same with the Never Trumpers. I only fukk with John Schindler cause he's got the straight drop on intelligence and espionage, but he's another conservative culture warrior when rubber hits the road.

Then these motherfukkers got the nerve to talk about "polarized politics" :gucci:

As if the reason shyt is the way it is is OUR fault for the last 18 years :dahell:

You got Mika out here dating a stone cold conservative then claiming to be defending liberal principles. fukk outta here.

Hillary had words for these a$$holes too:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is the bullshyt I'm talking about! :mindblown:

BiAksug.gif