RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I would be cautiously optimistic about the Tom Arnold thing - remember Cohen is presumably fishing for the affection and a pardon from Trump. A single phone call could cause him to pick up the loyalty he put on the shelf after being snubbed.

If he's already giving interviews and his wife is saying fukk Trump, I don't think it's reversible. Also, Cohen has new numbers now and he's not charged yet. So nothing to pardon yet

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
If he's already giving interviews and his wife is saying fukk Trump, I don't think it's reversible. Also, Cohen has new numbers now and he's not charged yet. So nothing to pardon yet
I agree, the key is he hasn't been indicted yet. Both sides are going to rightfully keep their cards close to their chest until then.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Ryan met this morning with three top Republicans - Trey Gowdy, Devin Nunes and Bob Goodlatte - about their demands for Justice Department documents about the Clinton and Russia probes amid their threats to hold Rod Rosenstein in contempt.

No one would comment leaving the meeting

11:54 AM - Jun 22, 2018

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Nazis were already here breh. They were in the church. Oh and fukk Franklin Graham.

These people are ready to let the antichrist fukk them as long as he has that MAGA hat.

Excellent report by MSNBC though
Minorities in these white led churches need to have a come to Jesus moment.
if slavery came back, people TODAY would defend it.

Don't tell me otherwise. :francis: