RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
National enquirer was giving Trump related stories to Cohen pre publication.
Of course they were, Trunp is good friends with the owner, it’s the same as Harvey Levin, that fukkboi from TMZ. If, through discovery, we could get ahold of all the stories that were killed by these fukking bytches, we would be fed for 10 lifetimes. I hope they all fukking suffer

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
If, through discovery, we could get ahold of all the stories that were killed by these fukking bytches, we would be fed for 10 lifetimes.

i don't think the grill is big enough for all those
full

we gonna have to rent a cafeteria.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
madness...pure madness.

nixon was stumbling around the white house drunk and high on pills.
trump is a megalomaniac/sociopath who is probably high on amphetamines and both of these men possessed the most powerful office in the world.

the gods must be crazy.

I read that Sec Def McNamara would have Nixon drunk as fukk trying to authorize nuke strikes and SecDef would have to tell command to simply ignore him....:martin:

you think Matthis is going to do the same when 45 wants to drop a nuke or a bomb on someone? :snoop:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I read that Sec Def McNamara would have Nixon drunk as fukk trying to authorize nuke strikes and SecDef would have to tell command to simply ignore him....:martin:

you think Matthis is going to do the same when 45 wants to drop a nuke or a bomb on someone? :snoop:
Did you see Mathis today during the cabinet meeting? He looked totally disgusted and ashamed the entire time.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Did you see Mathis today during the cabinet meeting? He looked totally disgusted and ashamed the entire time.
You guys really need to stop projecting.

Maybe he’s disgusted because someone played him a recording of his lispy, heavy-tongue ass and he’s been a bum mood all day. Btw, he always looks that way. That’s the look of a man who’s 90 years old and hasn’t fresh blood push him out of the way.