RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I seriously think the Manafort in jail shyt is really sending home a messAge. You nikkas ain’t invincible. If you won’t talk, fine, well throw ya ass in prison and well holla at ya homies.

Cohen broke, his mans already turned on him, all he has is trump info, it’s the only way he sees another bar mitzfah
Trump gotta toss those preemptive pardons or it's lit.

These guys are spending all of their wealth on lawyers.

An ex post pardon won't mean shyt

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Shut the goverment down during midterms. Dot it! :smugbiden:

rorschach-do-it-gif.gif

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I just told a Mexican lady on Facebook who voted for Trump that immigrants are less likely to commit crime than naturalized citizens & she responded with "there are way less undocumented immigrants than citizens of course they commit less crime" she then said that my statement was "baffling". We're so fukked brehs.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I just told a Mexican lady on Facebook who voted for Trump that immigrants are less likely to commit crime than naturalized citizens & she responded with "there are way less undocumented immigrants than citizens of course they commit less crime" she then said that my statement was "baffling". We're so fukked brehs.

Was she real or a bot?