RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
This week is setting up to be some shyt. Sad that it takes this but Tender Age Shelters... that term is going to be one that sticks.
We (nation) are going to pay for this in a couple ways. We will end up paying financial restitution to these families (and it should be funded from the assets of the president and his heirs), and this is the stuff that leads to a generation or two of mistrust so deep it will lead to a Waco type of incident.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
tbh they could've done this on purpose to cause an uproar. I think it's too much of a coincidence that this chick would decide to have Mexican food at a time like this.
Of course it’s choreographed. Until it’s happening to them, they won’t care.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
tbh they could've done this on purpose to cause an uproar. I think it's too much of a coincidence that this chick would decide to have Mexican food at a time like this.

Breh, people are stupid. This entire organization is stupid. That reminds me once when I was in the mexican spot getting food, a customer's kid asked their mother why were the tortilla chips red, white and green. This vapid ass woman said because they are christmas colors. Don't give them credit for intelligence that they have not yet shown.