RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I'm honestly not too sure what to think about this.

I mean you'd think Trump would be doing everything in his power to keep Cohen happy. And considering how rich Trump is, the money shouldn't even be an issue (and I'm sure he can give him the money in some indirect way).

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Obama gonna keep it quiet as kept.

it's gonna be a generation before we get to confirm everything that we suspect.

the world getting smaller has accelerated how fast everything happens and you have 70 year old men running shyt.
they move the way they moved 40 years ago....however we are in 2018 and they are dealing with hostile foreign agents like it's all good.
we see them for what they are.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Trump won't cover those legal feels, Cohen is going to further into the "ready to cooperate" phase.

Trump doesn't think pragmatically, he think he's covered with pardons, powers of presidency, for any blowback from this case.

If Cohen implicates Trump in some gangland style murder for hires and Cohen got Trump on tape orchastrating it...

This shyt will be over with the indictment of 45...

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I seriously think the Manafort in jail shyt is really sending home a messAge. You nikkas ain’t invincible. If you won’t talk, fine, well throw ya ass in prison and well holla at ya homies.

Cohen broke, his mans already turned on him, all he has is trump info, it’s the only way he sees another bar mitzfah
Never underestimate family men playing at being a halfway crook. I really think that these folks thought that since DJT was president, they were above the law, ecspecially Trump. If Cohen loves his family even a smidgen as much as I love mine, he will do EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING if there is even a prayer that he can be with them in some way, shape, or form.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Never underestimate family men playing at being a halfway crook. I really think that these folks thought that since DJT was president, they were above the law, ecspecially Trump. If Cohen loves his family even a smidgen as much as I love mine, he will do EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING if there is even a prayer that he can be with them in some way, shape, or form.
But what about the bullet stuff.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Some times you have to pay certain people to keep them quiet if you ain't willing to wack them. Trump never learned that lesson thankfully
There is a scene in “Hoffa” along those lines, but about decency to the people that are loyal to you. Trump never learned that lesson, apparently, because the lowest guy on the food chain, if you slight them, no matter how insignificant the slight, that shyt festers, and they will NEVER forget that slight. Shout out to all the Benny Blanco’s

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

it's gonna be crazy.
imagine faux news trying to spin cohen flipping.