RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
We really are pretty much weeks ago from it being confirmed that Trump paid for an abortion, they are going to have to mentally channel Nadia Comăneci to explain that away
Do you think they’re not going to do it? Lol. You keep hoping the people who enslaved one group and exterminated another will throw a fit over an aborted baby?

You’re always going to be disappointed waiting on white people to have a conscience.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
We really are pretty much weeks ago from it being confirmed that Trump paid for an abortion, they are going to have to mentally channel Nadia Comăneci to explain that away

It won't matter. They will then say liberals are "triggered" and turn the table and say "oh I thought you guys were pro-choice"? Then, they will say he was a liberal at that time. You are really acting like most white people have a conscience. They don't, breh. I am not insulting you but rethuglicans, especially, don't care about anybody else but themselves

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Do you think they’re not going to do it? Lol. You keep hoping the people who enslaved one group and exterminated another will throw a fit over an aborted baby?

You’re always going to be disappointed waiting on white people to have a conscience.
Listen, I am white, I know how fukked a lot of my fellow white peoples are and I know he has gotten away with a lot of reprehensible shyt, but I think the abortion topic is a bridge too far for even some of the sycophants. I might very will be wrong, it doesn’t matter to me either way, they all opps to me, and I ain’t giving up the fight no matter what, it’s fukk trump, fukk Republicans, fukk these hating, ignorant mutha fukkas for life. I don’t give a fukk if they support him for fukking life, I wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire, I would watch, intently, smiling as they suffer, cry, and burn. No redemption

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Listen, I am white, I know how fukked a lot of my fellow white peoples are and I know he has gotten away with a lot of reprehensible shyt, but I think the abortion topic is a bridge too far for even some of the sycophants. I might very will be wrong, it doesn’t matter to me either way, they all opps to me, and I ain’t giving up the fight no matter what, it’s fukk trump, fukk Republicans, fukk these hating, ignorant mutha fukkas for life. I don’t give a fukk if they support him for fukking life, I wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire, I would watch, intently, smiling as they suffer, cry, and burn. No redemption

I am curious....and not here to start shyt with you but do your white peers know how you feel on this and Trump?:jbhmm: or is this something reserved strictly for the internet?

I find a lot of whites usually will keep silent outside of the internet with opinions like these.

Last edited:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

they coming for her at resturants....:mjlol: the bytch had the Nerve to eat at a mexican resturant at that...

Language is meant to communicate thoughts and ideas. One group is calling it inhumane, while the other side is labeling it an infestation.

There will come a point when citizens grow tired of the politics stalemate. And there will come a time comes when political leaders offspring end up like Uday and Qusay,

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Language is meant to communicate thoughts and ideas. One group is calling it inhumane, while the other side is labeling it an infestation.

There will come a point when citizens grow tired of the politics stalemate. And there will come a time comes when political leaders offspring end up like Uday and Qusay,

I'm surprised it hasnt gotten to that point already with how these politicians be lying and playing with people's lives...:ld:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I am curious....and not here to start shyt with you but do your white peers know how you feel on this and Trump? or is this something reserved strictly for the internet.

I find a lot of whites usually will keep silent outside of the internet with opinions like these.
Everybody in my atmosphere knows how I feel and am very vocal, my whole immediate family is like me, and all the friends I have left are in my camp, I let a few family members go, let a few acquaintances go, but from my experiences, the trump cowards are just that, quiet as a church mouse, but then again I am a very boisterous, abrasive, loud person, so they don’t bring that bytch ass coward energy around me