RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
He's gonna pardon by tweet.

I Donald J. Trump will pardon myself of any crimes found (There aren't any!) By the Special Council or by the Dems (crooked Hillary is the guilty one!) I will not be indicted nor charged with any crimes, No matter the evidence. No collusion! No obstruction! Only by the Dems. I have unlimited powers to do so! Thank you, America for agreeing with me! The witch hunt is over!!!
:mjlol: He's going to be seen on news cameras walking into a Russian submarine fleeing the country and will tweet out " I am leaving this once great nation. The Fbi, cia and the Hillary Obama democrats has taken over this country (Putin told me)........I will return with the greatest freedom fighters this would has ever seen and we shall take this country back. #MAGA , #TAKEAMERICABACK"

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Dudes are really in here contemplating the idea of 45 pardoning himself.

One poster even said nixon was pardoned for no reason. He was pardoned behind his part in watergate which became undeniable as the investigation wore on.

It didnt happen right away and it all had to come to a major unavoidable head vefore nixon even lost enough support to even end up resigning. So many parallels to today it's not funny.

We haven't reached that head yet and your emotions don't dictate when it will be reached.

The Chicken Little shyt I see in here is just....come on fellas.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was re watching Narcos the other day. Escobar was terrorizing his country because he had the support of Medellin. They hid him, fought for him and protected him against the government. Then he went too far with his bombings of innocent people and eventually lost his base.

I wonder how long these republican congressmen are going to sit by idly while this guy gives himself the powers of a dictator or monarch.

The problem is a lot of native born Americans have no idea what it means to live in a totalitarian state.