RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Not gonn lie with nap gone I feel like others have a chance to contribute and it’s not cluttered with nonsense that you have to know some small detail about some Russian businessman making a phone call that ties into collusion.

Open source twitter investigators are interesting but they don’t warrant sirens and their unsourced home run long shot prediction stories (mensch) gets tiresome. A lot of what mensch “predicts” are stuff you can see coming a mile away because this guy is an idiot. I just get bored of shyt that doesn’t have a high level of relavance to the case. Followed by “I told you so” when Washington post confirms some story which the post was probably sitting on but chose to verify beforehand.

Everyone in this thread is courtesy and respectful even covering up repeat articles and crediting who posted it first. Homie needed a break for his own good. He’s not an intelligence officer. He’s not former military. He’s not a lawyer. All his insight comes from reading but reading his posts he comes across like he knows the inner workings of the cia

F g

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Not gonn lie with nap gone I feel like others have a chance to contribute and it’s not cluttered with nonsense that you have to know some small detail about some Russian businessman making a phone call that ties into collusion.

Open source twitter investigators are interesting but they don’t warrant sirens and their unsourced home run long shot prediction stories (mensch) gets tiresome. A lot of what mensch “predicts” are stuff you can see coming a mile away because this guy is an idiot. I just get bored of shyt that doesn’t have a high level of relavance to the case. Followed by “I told you so” when Washington post confirms some story which the post was probably sitting on but chose to verify beforehand.

Everyone in this thread is courtesy and respectful even covering up repeat articles and crediting who posted it first. Homie needed a break for his own good. He’s not an intelligence officer. He’s not former military. He’s not a lawyer. All his insight comes from reading but reading his posts he comes across like he knows the inner workings of the cia

F g

nap is standing on a bed naked slap boxing with qanon to save all of our lives.
put a glow stick in your ass and show some respect.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm