RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Who the hell is criticizing Brennan for callin out this demented idiot except Republican hacks? :mjlol:
Trump followers and conspiracy theorist fans. For example, a dude i work with drop some ridiculously stupid and mind blowing shyt on me the other day. This is a guy that says he hates Trump and Fox News. He told me Mueller (FBI) and Brannan (CIA) wanted Russia to support Hillary against Trump but failed so she lost the election. And they were Deep State. Then he started to drop some shyt about Uranium one and how Mueller helped Hillary on that deal so Mueller is dirty too and hes not a God.

:picard::mindblown: I said : Wtf are you talking about, dude..How can you believe the shyt that is coming out of your mouth..You say you hate Trump and Fox News but you are parroting the same shyt they are saying..He said i was out of my mind and his beliefs were diffrent from Fox News and Trump so i linked him to Trump's Twitter.

And i swear his response out of nowhere was " Obama was a fascist". :mindblown:

I said WTH does this have to do with you parroting Trumps talking points? And don't talk to me about Politic and anything else besides work related stuff from now on..

A lot of white people are losing it..