RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Draft a professional letter in Comic Sans brehs.

that's a bold move.
the balls it must take to send a letter to Mueller on behalf of trump and decide that you're gonna rock it with comic sans.

Mueller opened the email like
full

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Draft a professional letter in Comic Sans brehs.
I remember writing a 2 page analysis to a couple readings for a class I was taking in undergrad a few years ago and wrote it in comic sans. Nothing formal, just a weekly response. My professor tore me to shreds in the email back to me :heh:
The nerve of this guy to send that to Mueller and call it professional. Put that shyt in Times New Roman and keep it movin :heh:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Dowd/Sekolow memo is what a lot of the last 3 years has been building to, an eradication of norms and laws, a constant weakening of government agencies, we are to take the words and thoughts of Donald Trump, of all people, over the Justice Department, and former FBI director, when it comes to the rule of law.

This is just a volley, but this is an important moment in the eventual reckoning of Trump vs the federal government.