RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p9b8so0Dbr1whb4wao2_500.png

tumblr_p9b8so0Dbr1whb4wao1_500.png

.r.

Veteran
Daps
images

Mother Of Santa Fe Shooting Victim: Meeting With Donald Trump 'Was Like Talking To A Toddler'

When President Donald Trump on Thursday met with victims, families and others affected by the shooting at Santa Fe High School in Texas, which left 10 people dead and 13 wounded, at least one parent was not impressed with his demeanor, continuing a pattern of the president failing to show empathy during tragedies.

Rhonda Hart, whose daughter, Kimberly Vaughan, was among eight students who died in the shooting last month, told The Associated Press her conversation with Trump “was like talking to a toddler.”

According to Hart, Trump repeatedly brought up arming teachers, a policy proposal he has frequently promoted after school shootings.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry...-shooting-victims_us_5b114e84e4b0d5e89e1f139a

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Not gonn lie with nap gone I feel like others have a chance to contribute and it’s not cluttered with nonsense that you have to know some small detail about some Russian businessman making a phone call that ties into collusion.

Open source twitter investigators are interesting but they don’t warrant sirens and their unsourced home run long shot prediction stories (mensch) gets tiresome. A lot of what mensch “predicts” are stuff you can see coming a mile away because this guy is an idiot. I just get bored of shyt that doesn’t have a high level of relavance to the case. Followed by “I told you so” when Washington post confirms some story which the post was probably sitting on but chose to verify beforehand.

Everyone in this thread is courtesy and respectful even covering up repeat articles and crediting who posted it first. Homie needed a break for his own good. He’s not an intelligence officer. He’s not former military. He’s not a lawyer. All his insight comes from reading but reading his posts he comes across like he knows the inner workings of the cia

F g

I'll say between the last few days of Trump fukkery mixed in with The Drake/Push shyt,some time in The Coli SHU was definitely needed for the Napster:ehh: