RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
how much did that benghazi bullshyt cost and there were no indictments there. at least this shyt is getting somewhere.
Yep and how much does it cost to send Trump on vacation to his own properties (where he profits, btw) and to protect Melania and Barron in New York or wherever while they escape Donald’s tyranny

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm far from an expert on this sort of thing. But speaking solely from my experience....
A lot of Indian folk in America do not feel any sort of connection or brotherhood with other minorities. When it comes to racial dynamics, they are largely uninterested, and primarily occupied by the desire to be more successful than other Indians. It's every Indian for himself out here.

And again, I very much welcome anyone to challenge me on that. That's just been my experience with a lot of Indian folk
It's like this with most Asians

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
It's like this with most Asians
This is true. I worked with a Chinese cat that told me this directly from his mouth that other Chinese in the work environment are "extremely competitive" with another. They will not help each other in the corporate world

White Supremacy is the scourge of the earth.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Signs of sophisticated cellphone spying found near White House, U.S. officials say
A federal study found signs that surveillance devices for intercepting cellphone calls and texts were operating near the White House and other sensitive locations in the Washington area last year.

A Department of Homeland Security program discovered evidence of the surveillance devices, called IMSI catchers, as part of federal testing last year, according to a letter from DHS to Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) on May 22. The letter didn't specify what entity operated the devices and left open the possibility that there could be alternative explanations for the suspicious cellular signals collected by the federal testing program last year.

The discovery bolsters years of independent research suggesting that foreign intelligence agencies use sophisticated interception technology to spy on officials working within the hub of federal power in the nation’s capital. Experts in surveillance technology say that IMSI catchers — sometimes known by one popular brand name, StingRay — are a standard part of the tool kit for many foreign intelligence services, including for such geopolitical rivals as Russia and China.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@ZoeTillman
Jason Sullivan, who worked as Roger Stone's social media strategist during the 2016 campaign, came before the grand jury today. Declined to comment after, his lawyer said "he's going to fully comply with all legal requests made to him for information, and he's done nothing wrong"

11:48 AM - Jun 1, 2018

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is true. I worked with a Chinese cat that told me this directly from his mouth that other Chinese in the work environment are "extremely competitive" with another. They will not help each other in the corporate world

White Supremacy is the scourge of the earth.
Exactly I heard it straight from the mouth of a couple Indian dudes as well