RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead:she left him

staff meetings on initiatives/long term planning?????

Staff: Madame First Lady, what should I state as our short/long term objectives
Melania: Be Best
Staff: Yes, that will definitely be one of the major focus areas, but we'll need to be more specific...let's start with short term
Melania: Be
Staff: Be?
Melania: Yes, that come beginning first
Staff: Let me guess, long term is Beh-
Melania: Best! Yes of course, it is second
Staff: OK, let's get the word to the social media folks

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
But why would he do that?:patrice:

Seriously.........this might be bigger than Watergate :dead:
Melania is simply through with this lifestyle. Being in public all the time. No privacy. I dont believe she's built for all this. Finally reached her 'fukk it I ain't doing it no more' point. Wouldn't be a good look for a man drowning in bad looking shyt. So he does the next logical thing in an illogical manner. As usual.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Melania is simply through with this lifestyle. Being in public all the time. No privacy. I dont believe she's built for all this. Finally reached her 'fukk it I ain't doing it no more' point. Wouldn't be a good look for a man drowning in bad looking shyt. So he does the next logical thing in an illogical manner. As usual.
Amazing. This bytch is barely hanging on like the rest of us. :why:

If she's still breathing. :sas1:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I wouldn't be surprised if Trump doesn't get that Melania stunt double to parade around in her place :laff:

Daps

She wanted to be a kept woman, not have to do all the stuff first ladies do, or have to deal with the scrutiny. Before Trump got into politics, he was like the a$$hole who makes entertaining reality tv, and she was the trophy wife. Now, they get real criticism. She likely knows about his affairs, but turned a blind eye like most women married to wealthy men. She tried to stay in New York, but got criticized for using up tax money on secret service. I bet she's tried to leave multiple times, and people are in her ear telling her she has to stay to support him, and make the country look good, and he was chosen by God, and all kinds of bullshyt to make her feel guilty for being fed up, and forcing her into a life she never wanted. Her leaving him in office would be a MAJOR scandal, and his supporters would harass the hell out of her. She would have to take her son, and leave the country, and she wouldn't be allowed to do that. (Even Hillary stayed with Bill after having an affair IN the Oval Office) She probably also signed a NDA, and can't sell a book, or do anything to make money, and the child support wouldn't be enough to continue her lavish lifestyle.

Is this shyt live? He's all over the place

He admitted he didn't even read the letter yet.

:skip:

This is why he was being advised to NOT talk to Mueller. He just can't shut up.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn