RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
@Jhoon Drac gets paid not worried

Im just lovin it thinking about the "value investor" hedgies burning money to keep they coal investments warm that was telling me Trump was gonna do right by them

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
45 wrote that melania tweet. Man how do you not even know to mask your tweeting style?

I see the usual folks are in here pulling up their skirts because 45 pardoned somebody. Put them back down. He'll do anything to look relevent.

Some of you are too close to all this. Go find a beer to sip. Relax a little. And vote in November. It really is that simple. For us anyway.

Curious about those tapes, though...

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Wonder what the Indian equivalent of c00n is :hhh:
I'm far from an expert on this sort of thing. But speaking solely from my experience....
A lot of Indian folk in America do not feel any sort of connection or brotherhood with other minorities. When it comes to racial dynamics, they are largely uninterested, and primarily occupied by the desire to be more successful than other Indians. It's every Indian for himself out here.

And again, I very much welcome anyone to challenge me on that. That's just been my experience with a lot of Indian folk

Gains

Superstar
Daps
He sounds like a Goodfellas character :mjlol:

well isnt he a mob lawyer ?

da5e7f0f6c840daefd1dd97a24f05fdc.jpg