RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Can you believe 60+ million people voted this lunatic into office? Where are those people now? Dead silent. Living their lives like nothing happened. But when the midterm general election takes place they will come out of hiding and vote for the same lunatics.

Outside of hillbillies that have no shame anyway, I dont know one person who admits to voting for Trump. Not a one. There was a chick at my old job that I tried to spark convo with to see her angle, she had some hotep ass man and I think he had vote for him but seriously no one has admitted it.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I don't know.

This article says that the exit polls are wrong. Trump actually only got 18% of the Latino vote (Hillary got 79%).

Los Angeles Times - We are currently unavailable in your region
This idea that "latinos" are going to be sure democratic voters and they are going to vehemently oppose Republicans due to their racism is a bit faulty in my opinion and if anyone is going to go to bat for Latinos in thinking they are going to join a POC alliance against white supremacy for the foreseeable future may be disappointed.

There are signs that Latinos are trending towards taking the old fashion traditional route of hoping to be absorbed into the "white" category over time and to do that, they may be willing to subscribed to the worst of "pro America" rhetoric which is usually just plain ole right wing racism and xenophobia.

Hispanic Identity Fades Across Generations as Immigrant Connections Fall Away
NPR Choice page
- The Washington Post

So, I hate to fearmonger but black folks may need to consider the idea that you may be importing a bunch of people who as they disconnect from "immigrant" identity through generations, but maintain strong religious ties to Catholicism and also the strong desire to assimilate into the white dominate culture, may be future right wing voters.

I see a disturbing number of Hispanics who are part of this alt-right internet culture. Quite a few Sanchez and mendezes in there :stopitslime:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
This idea that "latinos" are going to be sure democratic voters and they are going to vehemently oppose Republicans due to their racism is a bit faulty in my opinion and if anyone is going to go to bat for Latinos in thinking they are going to join a POC alliance against white supremacy for the foreseeable future may be disappointed.

There are signs that Latinos are trending towards taking the old fashion traditional route of hoping to be absorbed into the "white" category over time and to do that, they may be willing to subscribed to the worst of "pro America" rhetoric which is usually just plain ole right wing racism and xenophobia.

NPR Choice page
- The Washington Post

So, I hate to fearmonger but black folks may need to consider the idea that you may be importing a bunch of people who as they disconnect from "immigrant" identity through generations, but maintain strong religious ties to Catholicism and also the strong desire to assimilate into the white dominate culture, may be future right wing voters.

I see a disturbing number of Hispanics who are part of this alt-right internet culture. Quite a few Sanchez and mendezes in there :stopitslime:
I wasn't talking about all of that:mjgrin: :pachaha: :whoa:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

NPR Choice page
- The Washington Post

That shyt is RAMPANT in Long Island

Remember, a large number of those cats become Police Officers and LEO because it allows them to blend in and achieve "whiteness"

Many of them shed their own culture for "White American Dude Bro" culture because it makes them feel empowered and allows them to navigates spaces that will be forever shut off to Black people.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Uncle Hotep decided to hike up his panties and make a video about me because he got banned :mjlolhairfade:
Called me a Russian bot and an agent :heh:
Hope you can see this post you dusty c00n :mjgrin:
Keep licking Trump's diseased, tangerine nutsack Sambo, he wouldn't piss on your shucking and jivin' ass if you were on fire:umad:
Keep my name out cha mouth, and quit pushing that sad-ass lining back :russ:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
It will continue to evolve until his hands are in cuffs, and his head is slammed against the roof of the paddy wagon.

@Ebonic Plague

Last edited:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
You’d be surprised, there are a LOT of Mexicans who give no fuks about other Mexicans coming behind them. They’re the ones who have been here for a cpl generations and barely have any connection to the old country.
Let me ask you a question: does this apply to Irish descendants? I tend to lump all white people together, but from my experience white people dont have the same vigor for the Ukraine immigrants and other European immigrants compared to the Mexicans.

I posted on another site a few years back where this white woman who believed I was African American (I am from the Caribbean) went on a 30 minute tirade against all immigrants until she discovered I was one of those people that can’t stay where there were born.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Can you believe 60+ million people voted this lunatic into office? Where are those people now? Dead silent. Living their lives like nothing happened. But when the midterm general election takes place they will come out of hiding and vote for the same lunatics.

I assure you they aren't dead silent. They are EVERYWHERE. Go to any red state or even in the more rural or small business areas of blue states and you'll see them out in full force. I'd say they are more vocal now than they've ever been.