RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

.r.

Veteran
Daps

https://blog.talosintelligence.com/2018/05/VPNFilter.html

We recommend that:

• Users of SOHO routers and/or NAS devices reset them to factory defaults and reboot them in order to remove the potentially destructive, non-persistent stage 2 and stage 3 malware.
  • Internet service providers that provide SOHO routers to their users reboot the routers on their customers' behalf.
  • If you have any of the devices known or suspected to be affected by this threat, it is extremely important that you work with the manufacturer to ensure that your device is up to date with the latest patch versions. If not, you should apply the updated patches immediately.
  • ISPs work aggressively with their customers to ensure their devices are patched to the most recent firmware/software versions.

Due to the potential for destructive action by the threat actor, we recommend out of an abundance of caution that these actions be taken for all SOHO or NAS devices, whether or not they are known to be affected by this threat.

:ohhh:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Not sure if I'm convinced. :bppatrice:
It's a free country. I'm not about to go back and forth with dudes that cry about aliases online. Just.....no.

Mods should have ways to verify stuff like this if its really keeping some of you up at night.:mjlol:

Edit: you're a hoe too for dikkriding this after the fact.:hhh:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'm no alias. I just viewed bernie sanders as a tool. Which he is. We both agreed on that note. So he tagged me in his posts. Dude could be annoying. I've spoken on this but hoes love to selectively gossip so it is what it is. He was annoying and arrogant to me when I first started posting in this thread. Again, something you messy 'you an alias' hoes pass right up so you can keep your panties pink.

I legit don't take this place as seriously as others but some mods need to be stripped of duties. They're as bad as some posters.
To be honest, I thought you were one of his aliases, too, but I don’t give a fukk if people have aliases, I used to have a ton of aliases on the hamster. Who fukking cares? It’s all good, breh.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
To be honest, I thought you were one of his aliases, too, but I don’t give a fukk if people have aliases, I used to have a ton of aliases on the hamster. Who fukking cares? It’s all good, breh.
I'm over it. I've said my piece. If these dudes are really losing sleep over it they can take to the mods to verify through ip or cookies or whatever methods they want. Ready for thread to get back to business. Which it already is.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It's a free country. I'm not about to go back and forth with dudes that cry about aliases online. Just.....no.

Mods should have ways to verify stuff like this if its really keeping some of you up at night.:mjlol:

Edit: you're a hoe too for dikkriding this after the fact.:hhh:
I don't really care that much, dude. :heh:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, he's actually gone:mjlol:

Is it a permanent ban?

Opinion | New study connects white American bigotry with support for authoritarianism

This is why I've come to look at minority GOPers and wonder how they can look at themselves everyday and know that the president of the United States of America and his ilk are actively working towards disenfranchisement of you and people that look like you on the basis of race, place of origin, etc... Like, what kind of cognitive dissonance do you have to possess in this situation.

Who are the 28% of Latinos who voted for Trump? Surely, there can't be that many Cubans in the country.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I don't care for Nap, I think he's annoying and I barely read what he posts in here but I dont think he should have been banned.

Trump's tweet this morning saying how busy he is with North Korea was funny as hell to me. I'm over him, I no longer shocked by anything he says or his administration does. I'm just waiting on the hammer to drop.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL