RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Now it's free nap, but we wanted him gone months ago? He's literally a paid shill team and there's proof. fukk him

proof?

We live in a data driven world. I suggest you mods take a look into how many users only come here for this thread and this thread alone.

After you do that. Fix this dumb shyt.

And before the alias accusations come, just shut the fukk up.

I'm Mercrimmuh and Skilp.

clearly not an alias :mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The same people who are always here talking about their issues with nap over here offer very little other than bytching.
Nap offers very little outside of HL, breh is a flat out terrible poster in every section he post except for this one. And even then he's usually a shyt poster outside of this one thread. And even in this one thread, hes been warned countless times to quit spamming gifs and ruining it.

They should have restricted him to only posting in higher learning since ya'll the only ones who can tolerate his ass.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

The 13 Angry Democrats (plus people who worked 8 years for Obama) working on the rigged Russia Witch Hunt, will be MEDDLING with the mid-term elections, especially now that Republicans (stay tough!) are taking the lead in Polls. There was no Collusion, except by the Democrats!

7:00 AM - May 29, 2018

@realDonaldTrump
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1001420270094168064

Why aren’t the 13 Angry and heavily conflicted Democrats investigating the totally Crooked Campaign of totally Crooked Hillary Clinton. It’s a Rigged Witch Hunt, that’s why! Ask them if they enjoyed her after election celebration!

7:09 AM - May 29, 2018

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I'm no alias. I just viewed bernie sanders as a tool. Which he is. We both agreed on that note. So he tagged me in his posts. Dude could be annoying. I've spoken on this but hoes love to selectively gossip so it is what it is. He was annoying and arrogant to me when I first started posting in this thread. Again, something you messy 'you an alias' hoes pass right up so you can keep your panties pink.

I legit don't take this place as seriously as others but some mods need to be stripped of duties. They're as bad as some posters.