RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Just wanna note that its been almost two yrs and Hilary still runnin around talkin sideways shyt in interviews

And all my migos stay coming clean through the border

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

So Rosenstein complies to the tweet, which imo, is bad because Trump can now just tweet whatever, likes he's been doing and everyone will comply. :hhh:

RR maybe just doesn't want to get fired and buy time but this is getting even crazier. Trump said fukk I'll be a king and demand what I want and get it. His Twitter should be shyt down. But I think it's too late. :francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So Rosenstein complies to the tweet, which imo, is bad because Trump can now just tweet whatever, likes he's been doing and everyone will comply. :hhh:

RR maybe just doesn't want to get fired and buy time but this is getting even crazier. Trump said fukk I'll be a king and demand what I want and get it. His Twitter should be shyt down. But I think it's too late. :francis:
Or he already knows the outcome of such an investigation and isn't worried. :mjgrin:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

The idea is to playcate him because if he doesn’t, he will get fired. And you already know the rest of the story.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The idea is to playcate him because if he doesn’t, he will get fired. And you already know the rest of the story.
Lawrence ODonnell clarified this. Basically RR was put in a situation where he would resign but instead says ok, here's an investigation that he already knows the answers to. Smart move.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The DOJ is in a position of power when it comes to sharing information, documents, etc., with the WH and congress because none of those entities know the scope or scale of evidence weighed against them.

The DOJ could give them anything or as little as they choose and they can't challenge it, they can only scream vindication. Which is something they've falsely done every step of the way.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Something that is crazy to me, that is somewhat understated, that some of you point out sometimes, is that Trump doesn’t write his own tweets. Even if he doesn’t do like 10%, that’s fukking crazy to me. The official words of the president of the United States coming from ballwashers, and fukkbois, I mean I guess it’s no different than speechwriters and shyt, but it feels different.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Something that is crazy to me, that is somewhat understated, that some of you point out sometimes, is that Trump doesn’t write his own tweets. Even if he doesn’t do like 10%, that’s fukking crazy to me. The official words of the president of the United States coming from ballwashers, and fukkbois, I mean I guess it’s no different than speechwriters and shyt, but it feels different.
It is very much different for this particular president because of two well known facts:

1. He has no real agenda outside of enriching himself and those loyal to him. His position is of literally the last person he spoke with in regards to whatever the topic.
2. He doesn't under law or how government functions.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

Still uses "we" in the quote

Wonders if its "IQ or morals" as if Trump's disfunction and amorality havent been well known since the 80s

People who signed up should stay in until Mueller is ready to let them snitch.

People like this trying to wash their hands as if they werent in the room laughing when he said at least 1 of the 1000 crazy things its been reported were said