RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
So Rosenstein complies to the tweet, which imo, is bad because Trump can now just tweet whatever, likes he's been doing and everyone will comply. :hhh:

RR maybe just doesn't want to get fired and buy time but this is getting even crazier. Trump said fukk I'll be a king and demand what I want and get it. His Twitter should be shyt down. But I think it's too late. :francis:
RR said last month or the month before he was ready to get fired. I don't think that's it .

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HILLARY :queenhillary:

and kennedy is a so called swing voter. when trump gets his gorsuch level replacement for him they'll be 100% reilable. there won't be a question of how a 5-4 decision might go. we're going to move so far to the right as a country that chief justice roberts is gonna become the new kennedy that future right wingers are pissed at for not towing the line 100%.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
China schooled Trump so bad. It should be a huge story how bad he got schooled. Trump's presidency will accelerate China's rise to dominance.

Which is what the writers of Mr Robot was telling us last season :ohhh:

I ant even keep up with this anymore, the NK talks are too funny, thats where im at right now.

US Foreign Policy(As led by Trump,Pence,Pompeo,Haley,Bolton) is basically saying to NK

If you don't cooperate by giving up your nukes like Libya, you will end up like Libya, who gave up their nukes.

:dead::dead::dead::dead:.....................:mjlol:

These jokers are so corrupt and incompetent.

Last edited:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
i hope i get to read stories of black bears mauling and killing hunters. and if they take their children with them to hunt ... the more the better. :birdman:

vile people.

this stuff should have been in the general trump fukkery thread.
The president’s wife is heralded as more classier than certain former first wives. And she can’t even speak English fluently.

An immigrant who can’t speak English in some circles is viewed more American than a black woman who is a lawyer. Btw, the aforementioned are the same folks engaging in tearing this planet apart.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
This is what happens when you try to out lawyer top tier career lawyers.

Lawyers from special counsel Robert Mueller’s team have filed as special assistant U.S. attorneys in their case against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, a move that could make it harder for a federal judge to move the case to a different court.

Politico reported Monday that several attorneys on Mueller’s team signed off on court filings as both representatives of Mueller's office, and as special assistant United States attorneys.

The latter designation potentially gives them the authority to focus on matters beyond the special counsel’s mandate.

Peter Carr, a spokesman for the special counsel’s office, told Politico that the status would give them the same powers as a regular U.S. attorney.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Which is what the writers of Mr Robot was telling us last season :ohhh:

I ant even keep up with this anymore, the NK talks are too funny, thats where im at right now.

US Foreign Policy(As led by Trump,Pence,Pompeo,Haley,Bolton) is basically saying to NK

If you don't cooperate by giving up your nukes like Libya, you will end up like Libya, who gave up their nukes.

:dead::dead::dead::dead:.....................:mjlol:

These jokers are so corrupt and incompetent.
And these are the people democrats are having a hard time competing against in elections.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
And these are the people democrats are having a hard time competing against in elections.
People want what they want. They aren't rational. Why are you attempting to apply rational thought here?

Democrats have been attempting to appeal to rationalism for decades, but all you see is Republicans crutching onto Jesus, their guns, and their bigotry.

shyt ain't that hard. And it ain't just white folks. :wow: