RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Can anyone explain what exactly is taking so long if they have all this incriminating info? We are in the information age, this shouldn't take as long as it did in the times before internet.

legal system is slow even in run of the mill cases

I'm not sure if the government has done something this far reaching and serious before and it involves the president....

espionage, white collar crimes, and it includes lots of politicians

:manny:

i agree with everything that @88m3 said but would like to add that their is probably tons of planning going on to deal with the fallout of Mueller's end game.
you have to take into consideration that as hard as they try to conceal means, methods of the identities of individuals that some cards will be tipped and they want to minimize all of that.

if this plays out the way we all hope it does it will be an earthquake with aftershocks that will hit many different parts of American politics both domestic and global.

:ohlawd:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Bad news that they get to see evidence. Pretty outrageous I’ve never heard of this in my entire life.

Mueller better not drop the ball or It’s up to Avenatti brehs

Nothing they can do breh. Mueller got like 4 cooperating witnesses already. All they can do us leak and tell Trump. What can Trump do ? Trump knows the crimes he committed already. They will just go and confirm things but that's about it

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bad news that they get to see evidence. Pretty outrageous I’ve never heard of this in my entire life.

Mueller better not drop the ball or It’s up to Avenatti brehs

Mueller really is our last hope. I’m still optimistic because nothing ever leaks from his team. They seem to be diligently doing the work without much fanfare.

It’s still disheartening to see Trump bully the DOJ like this.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn