RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
DcuTzEeXcAEg7Uw.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
I guess we know why Avenatti's been calling out Hannity to debate him on his show all week. It would've been pure ether if he dropped this shyt live on Fox News in the middle of their segment.

I can already hear Sandbags Hamburger Sandwich hiding behind her broken record routine for the entirety of the next briefing: "Any questions about Michael Cohen or the payments you'll have to ask the President's legal counsel."
full

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I guess we know why Avenatti's been calling out Hannity to debate him on his show all week. It would've been pure ether if he dropped this shyt live on Fox News in the middle of their segment.

I can already hear Sandbags Hamburger Sandwich hiding behind her broken record routine for the entirety of the next briefing: "Any questions about Michael Cohen or the payments you'll have to ask the President's legal counsel."
full
giphy.gif

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Is it because we are just getting dumped with so much news or am I just missing something, but shouldn't the news that Senate intelligence committee confirmed that at a minimum, in a number of States, Russian hackers we're in a position to alter or delete voter registration, be much bigger news. There were 3 swing States Trump only won by a combined 77K votes. This directly deals with the integrity of the election, to me this is bigger than the Cohen payoffs.

Also the report says at a MINIMUM they were able to do delete voter registration, then what we're they able to do at the very most :merchant: