RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Is it because we are just getting dumped with so much news or am I just missing something, but shouldn't the news that Senate intelligence committee confirmed that at a minimum, in a number of States, Russian hackers we're in a position to alter or delete voter registration, be much bigger news. There were 3 swing States Trump only won by a combined 77K votes. This directly deals with the integrity of the election, to me this is bigger than the Cohen payoffs.

Also the report says at a MINIMUM they were able to do delete voter registration, then what we're they able to do at the very most :merchant:

Read between the lines breh they are basically saying the votes were changed period and that goes directly to Trump’s presidency being illegitimate and once that is confirmed you will start to see the Senate call for the resignations of all Trump’s judicial picks and that scotus Gorsche..

shyt about to hit the fukkin fan so buckle up

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Glad I have Verizon for once.

:mjlol:
anyone who doesn't have Verizon is a clown honestly.

I dont even know what dropped calls or not having service is anymore

I forgot people still had that issue :picard:

The fukk am I paying for a glorified radio that doesn't even work everywhere :hhh:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Read between the lines breh they are basically saying the votes were changed period and that goes directly to Trump’s presidency being illegitimate and once that is confirmed you will start to see the Senate call for the resignations of all Trump’s judicial picks and that scotus Gorsche..

:ohlawd:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

Ive been saying for a while Russia hacked the votes. That said I do question if that'll ever come out though, I think that might be too much for the country to handle. I think that would be a death blow for the United States. I think Mueller and company are doing everything they can to get Trump and those closest to him out of office and in prison without it coming out votes were changed. That's why you see so many Republicans not seeking reelection, they knew and on the down low we're given the option of not seeking reelection or facing prison, specifically Paul Ryan.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

ThinkProgress
9 mins ·
An alternate reality
2b07.png
⬇️

Fox News blacks out bombshell Michael Cohen revelations during 3 hours of primetime coverage
THINKPROGRESS.ORG

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
What the fuk happens in the meeting Mueller has with people/companies he’s interviewed that has them so shook there are ZERO leaks?

Mueller taking it back to his days in ‘Nam, putting M16 barrels down their throats?
He's so ahead of the news that the information they are providing doesn't seem as major until people get in the news and start lying.