RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Is it because we are just getting dumped with so much news or am I just missing something, but shouldn't the news that Senate intelligence committee confirmed that at a minimum, in a number of States, Russian hackers we're in a position to alter or delete voter registration, be much bigger news. There were 3 swing States Trump only won by a combined 77K votes. This directly deals with the integrity of the election, to me this is bigger than the Cohen payoffs.

Also the report says at a MINIMUM they were able to do delete voter registration, then what we're they able to do at the very most :merchant:
Not only that, but it completely upends the narrative that was pushed by the "work" being done by the House committee. :francis:

No comment from Dotard either.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Is it because we are just getting dumped with so much news or am I just missing something, but shouldn't the news that Senate intelligence committee confirmed that at a minimum, in a number of States, Russian hackers we're in a position to alter or delete voter registration, be much bigger news. There were 3 swing States Trump only won by a combined 77K votes. This directly deals with the integrity of the election, to me this is bigger than the Cohen payoffs.

Also the report says at a MINIMUM they were able to do delete voter registration, then what we're they able to do at the very most :merchant:
Republicans :francis:

I swear if motherfukkers don't get out and vote in November...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Can we get Rudy back on TV ASAP please???

:russ:

rudy is too old to out here trolling.

full