RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Brehs, imagine all the crazy shyt on that disc like the shyt he's dropping tonight.....Breh probably got a playbook that will finally get my Lions to the Super Bowl on that piff........

Today is fukking crazy.

He's telling Rudy to pull up.

This dude is a monster :damn:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Nah 45 is 'getting away with everything'. Some of ya'll need to pull your skirts down we don't wanna see that.

Back to the shadows I go.
Nah, speak on it breh. Call those fukk boys out. No doubt you are referring to maybe a week or 2 ago when we were overrun with "concerned" posters. Trump will get away with everything. The Republicans run everything. American public doesn't care, liberals, Hillary, emails, etc...

Those half hearted attempts of trolling and derailing failed. And now look, nothingburgers. Feast brehs :wow:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't even comprehend how bad this is. I'm easily looking at a few dozen people going to jail. This is just ridiculous.
One angle to Iran deal is that Russia needs for energy prices to continue rising in order grt back into the black. What better way to increase demand for Russian oil than disrupting Iran’s production with a few threats and bombs. :sas1:

Yup, and remember that MBS Saudi transition plan REQUIRES high oil prices to finance the upfront costs, not to mention when they float ARAMCO shares.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
This all helps his cases against Trump and Cohen. He's proving motive, character and establishing a pattern of behavior. He's going to f*cking cleanup in the defamation case, any charges that get brought for his client and her daughter being threatened. We're talking restitution, pain and suffering, legal fees, you name it. He's going to run it up and she's probably going to walk away with at least 8 figures.
Eight figures?

*counts on fingers*

That’s 10s of millions. :usure:

She flipped that $150K to :wow:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Nah 45 is 'getting away with everything'. Some of ya'll need to pull your skirts down we don't wanna see that.

Back to the shadows I go.

I look at all of this like a game of Fortnite. For the uninitiated, you start out in this huge map and every so often, the playable area of the map shrinks, leaving you little room to run and hide from other players due to the closer proximity. The map shrinks in waves after minutes lapse. Very rarely does anyone win while the map is shrinking.

To my analogy of this case. The parameters, while new things are being toss in, are still closing. We are beyond the point of shutting this down now. There are a few concrete things that are enclosing Trump into a box. He's not getting out of this. The process is incremental and purposeful. Everyday, a crossing of the T's and dotting of the I's

Trapped-on-all-sides.jpg

No need to rush the person in the middle, which is Trump, just take baby steps because the amount of pressure put on them has given way to additional miscues and mistakes made by Trump, Gulianni and many others.

At the end of the day though, I called it here.
shyt seems like we've gone into overdrive.

Feels like we are finally here

wheel-of-fortune-fail.jpg

With the last square for interviewing Trump.

We've been that this spot for a while.

Donald J. Trump is broke and has been for quite some times. He used to finance his properties through debt till all of a sudden, he started dropping cash, telltale for money laundering cash that wasn't altogether his. The Russians bought his debt and now, when they say jump, it's how high and how far. All of the other stuff, like Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, Michael Cohen, Carter Page...., important and that they create a cast of shady characters but are ultimately supporting actors to the story. We will realize that at the end of the day, Donald Trump went to the Russians like this.

mrmoneybags.jpg

and in the process, became Putin's bytch and will take down some craven Republicans in cahoots with this.

Follow the money, always, follow the money.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The Hill
11 hrs ·
Rudy Giuliani claimed in a new interview that President Trump wants him to do more television appearances, contradicting a report that Trump is considering banning his new lawyer from making TV interviews after he dropped a bombshell about Stormy Daniels during Fox News interview that could make Trump's legal matters worse.

Giuliani: Trump actually wants me to do more TV interviews not less
He added that Trump feels the interviews have “organized his supporters”…
THEHILL.COM