RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Ricochet fam....bite the bullet for as long as you can and then ricochet off this gig to another

I did the same shyt with my previous two jobs...it's all just stepping stones until you get into a more comfortable spot

I dont know why but this made me feel so much better. I was ready to walk out this joint and go beg for my old job back. The dysfunction here is amazing to me considering the level of work we do.

But back on topic (sorry)........

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
JodxD3i.gif

eF9bxVO.gif

Damn...they're about to get Cohen on Insurance Fraud too :gucci:

:wow:

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @.r. @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin @NY's #1 Draft Pick

It’s really crazy how EVERYONE affiliated with Trump are all Charlatans including Trump the King of All Charlatans

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
dwMT32F.gif

Former Trump campaign aide meets with Senate panel in Russia probe
michael-caputo-gty-mem-180501_hpMain_12x5_992.jpg

Mark Wilson/Getty Images
WATCH Erik Princes' testimony under scrutiny in Russia probe: Sources

Former Trump campaign aide Michael Caputo was on Capitol Hill Tuesday for a closed-door meeting with Senate Intelligence Committee investigators as part of the panel's probe into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

Caputo worked for the Trump campaign from November 2015 to June 2016 as a political adviser.

Last summer, Caputo testified before the House Intelligence Committee in a closed-door session.

Speaking exclusively with ABC News upon his arrival Tuesday, Caputo once again disputed the notion the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians during the 2016 campaign.

“I’m looking forward to talking to the Senate committee," Caputo told ABC News. "I hope it’s the last time I’m asked to talk to anyone in Congress."

“There was no Russian collusion. We didn’t speak to Russians. We didn’t use Russian dressing. This is a witch hunt, a fishing expedition, and I can’t wait until it’s over,” Caputo added.

Caputo’s attorney, Dennis Vacco, also downplayed his client's meeting with investigators.

“I think we know what to anticipate because we’ve been here before - not before this committee, but last July we were before the House committee," Vacco told ABC News. "We don’t anticipate the questioning to be any different — the answers certainly won’t be.”

Trump campaign adviser Michael Caputo to testify before House Intelligence Committee
Former Trump campaign adviser contacted by FBI, source says
ABC News reported in July 2017 that Caputo had been contacted by the FBI, citing a source with knowledge of the situation.

The source indicated it was an initial engagement meant to establish contact with Caputo.

Caputo is an associate of another notable former Trump campaign aide, Roger Stone.

Caputo and Stone met in the mid-1980s when Caputo worked at Stone's lobbying firm Black, Manafort and Stone, as Stone's driver. Later, Caputo worked in the press shop of Trump's 1988 presidential campaign, spearheaded in part by Stone. The two joined forces again, working as aides in the nascent days of Trump's 2016 run.

In the 1990s, Caputo lived in Russia while working for an energy company with ties to current Russian President Vladimir Putin.

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @.r. @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin @NY's #1 Draft Pick

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:wow:

this tells you right here the Rethugs are fukked and Nunes better flee when he loses his seat.

Mueller has some top secret cooperating witnesses as well. This will be very good :mjgrin:
That’s actually not what the video said at all

Are y’all really based in reality when it comes to these links and video clips

He says he and his men are honorable and defend the constitution and go by the law when it comes to justice processes.

Not all that extra shyt you typed.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That’s actually not what the video said at all

Are y’all really based in reality when it comes to these links and video clips

He says he and his men are honorable and defend the constitution and go by the law when it comes to justice processes.

Not all that extra shyt you typed.
Yo. Get this bytch ass nikka up outta my thread. :camby:

What the fukk is wrong with this jackass? :guccI:

You STAY caping for Trump. What the fukk is wrong with this hoe ass fukkboy?