RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Even after all the events so far, I truly believe Trumps going to get off scot free. This pardon basically is a wink wink to all his people that he'd pardon them all if they remain quiet. The only issue would be, do they trust him.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Even after all the events so far, I truly believe Trumps going to get off scot free. This pardon basically is a wink wink to all his people that he'd pardon them all if they remain quiet. The only issue would be, do they trust him.
The only way trump is going to be out of here is through the ballot box. You already see Democrats wanting and thinking bipartisanship with Republicans is viable and telling their people not to call for impeachment if he fires Rosenstein. I remember some people getting in their feelings here when I suggested that even if Democrats take the house and Senate I still don't think they have the fortitude to impeach a republican president because they're afraid of losing those mythical republicans who think Democrats are worse than pedophiles are going to think badly of them.

This is why the most powerful weapon against Trump is not Mueller or congress but a very good Democratic candidate in 2020.

Turnout for Democrats is important but you need someone who drives that turnout. Someone who gets a large number of first time voters who are excited to go to the ballot box for that person.

The only other possibility is some sort of economic crisis. I think that is the only thing that no president can survive in an election year if it coincides .

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Amazing what trying to "do the right thing" gets you. Comey is a villain to the left, for good reason. Many on right hate him because Trump hates him and he speaks the truth about their hero. I'm glad he's speaking out now and trying to bury Trump, but I will never forgive him for the bs in October 2016.