RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I think public funded media tends to be the best such as your BBCs and PBS because while profit incentive doesn't completely disappear, funding is just based on donations not advertising and not strictly eyes on a screen which is important to advertisers. You get more diverse content that way.
I think this is the way to go. We have to set up a media trust. Americans pool their money together and support broadcasting like that.

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The thing that has to scare these criminals is that for seemingly every lie, Mueller/NY have a response which essentially states that they're already in possession of evidence (emails etc) which directly contradict what Cohen has argued.
Mueller/NY/Avenatti playing chess...

Cheeto and crew playing duck duck goose...

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Even after all the events so far, I truly believe Trumps going to get off scot free. This pardon basically is a wink wink to all his people that he'd pardon them all if they remain quiet. The only issue would be, do they trust him.

But you ain’t getting off neg free. May allah guide you to Islam.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:banderas:Cohen is so fukked
windbreaker boys left his crib like this:

CTi-PHrWoAAbrHL.png

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I think this is the way to go. We have to set a media trust. Americans pool their money together and support broadcasting like that.
I wouldn't mind a secured tax that legally is guaranteed and not used for anything else to fund a public funding news source. Something that can't be manipulated for political purposes. That would be awesome. Especially if the argument is that media is supposed to be a 4th column estate to bebe check on power. Should be solidified in law. Not sure if a TV license system like in the UK may be a good idea. Not very familiar with it.