RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Daryb8-XcAE0PI5.jpg:large
they straight up called him Fugazi and a fraud

Jesus Christ.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@RepAdamSchiff

On the day the President wrongly attacks Comey for being a “leaker and liar” he considers pardoning a convicted leaker and liar, Scooter Libby. This is the President’s way of sending a message to those implicated in the Russia investigation: You have my back and I‘ll have yours.

10:14 AM - Apr 13, 2018

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Smarks have taken over the Russia thread :russ:

I fukkIN LOVE IT :blessed:

Two heels goin at it in a Main Event on some WWF Attitude ECW shyt

:ohlawd:

TSC takeover :birdman:

#TSC runs this board. :wow:

I've long since been convinced that Vince Russo is booking this period in American history. :hhh:
This may be the Attitude era, but when the glass breaks and Mueller come through with them stunners :bpwhew:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mviser

US attorney argues that any Michael Cohen communications about Stormy Daniels would not be protected by attorney-client privilege because Cohen's only known client — President Trump — stated on Air Force One that he knew nothing about payments to Stormy Daniels.

3:00 PM - Apr 13, 2018

str8cashhomie87

All Star
Daps
Cohen Search Was Separate From Mueller’s Probe, Prosecutors Say
By
Chris Dolmetsch
April 13, 2018, 2:34 PM EDT
1800x-1.jpg

Michael Cohen Photographer: Mark Wilson/Getty Images North America
A months-long investigation into President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen’s business dealings led to this week’s searches of Cohen’s residence, hotel room, office, safety deposit box and two cell phones, U.S. prosecutors told a judge in a court filing.

The ongoing grand jury probe by the FBI and federal prosecutors in Manhattan is being conducted independently of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of Russian interference in the U.S. elections, the prosecutors said.

Investigators are seeking evidence of crimes “many of which have nothing to do with his work as an attorney, but rather relate to Cohen’s own business dealings,” prosecutors said. Investigators have reason to believe “that Cohen has exceedingly few clients and a low volume of potentially privileged communications,” they said.

Grand Jury in Manhattan. No one knew about this until today. Bomb drop.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The whole RNC is tied up in this. It makes perfect sense now...

I don't know why this post connected with me like it did but the Trump/Russia ties implicate much more than just Trump and his team

:wow: @ Cohen being under criminal investigation